X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lisa

Whats the chances of you doing a nice little gallery for Asian-ts if Jon heads down your way

Bali_Ken

I AM heading down her way.....same as you and Fiona convinced me last time to visit your fine island paradise, Lisa [Salma], Lefty and Road Runner [as well as you, Topper], have all convinced me to pack up my shite and head to the warm climes of the PI.

Seems as though Salma has some questions as to whether or not she should be exposed on an adult website, and if there is any doubt she really has to give it some thought. Any girl that says "no" to us is never asked twice [except for cute little Kui!!], because we only want girls that are 100% willing and happy to go before the camera.

Of course if Salma wants to work with us that will be fine, and at the very least we will get to become good friends and I can thank her for taking part in our little love-fest here.

seems like a great girl for sure

nice to see you are still alive, Topper; where the hell is my boomerang and my banana shake???

regards Jon

Comment

Mr. Topper have you been sneaking on my pictures? grrr hehehhehehhe

I do have a lot to think about posing for your site. My position in the publishing company I am working for might be compromised (you also have to take note that this company helped me speak the perfect AMerican English that comes from my vocal chords now) and there are chances that I could lose my job because of it..

but I do have to admit to everyone that I do find the models and the site to be very aesthetic..the models are awesome and the poses are wonderful and I would gladly pose for this site for art's sake....I would be so opportuned to be lined up with the most beautiful ladyboys in the world!!! believe me!

but that does not discount the fact that I want to meet you guys here..I would be so lucky to meet all of you and get to know the men behind the nicks around here..who knows I could be lucky and find the guy of my dreams here? heheeeeeee

but I would want to have the chance to work with Jon and the others who maintain this site. I find the people here very warm and quite fun too which is why I enjoy posting in teh forums!

all I have to say is ...Keep this up! Job well done!!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

thanks for the nice words, Salma....you have about 4 months to decide so take your time.....in any case, it will be nice to meet someone so pretty and so obviously intelligent....we will have much to talk about when i am there.

regards Jon

Comment

whoa! it's the big boss talking directly to me or is it?

that would be a really wonderful opportunity Jon and I hope I can perhaps do some soul searching on whether I pose for this site or not
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook

Comment

Dear salma,

I for one would love to see you posing here on this site.
            However It is not worth you losing your job over. Unless you have something else lined up. You are very smart and would have no problem , im sure finding another job. but people do get fired for appearing in the " art's " . this is a sad fact. But as Jon say's take your time and DO think about it. It would be nice for us ( me ) to meet you and have you show me around town. As for being lucky and finding the man of your dream's here

take care,

Jeff

Comment

yeps it would be nice to show you around Cebu if you wish for my company and in many ways you are right about the many cons that go along with posing for this site...I would have to think about it so many times and i barely have three months as Jon said he will be coming here in the winter!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Hey Lisa......when are you going to "share" your pics??
                It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hi Lisa, for once Jeff is talking sense! (Hi Jeff ) There is no point losing your job over it as much as we would all love to see more of you. Think about it and do what you believe to be right.

Comment

smuttley here is the link

liisa's pics
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook

Comment

You are one sexy lady Lisa
                      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hello LISA !!   You can send me your pics via email
                        I went to the beach today and threw you a kiss across the Pacific, I think it should have arrived about now

Mi besos para usted solamente, en un sueno viveremos los dos, siempre, mi CORAZONE !!!

In Thai : Pom Rak Khun, Tao Fa, Te Rak

DAN  
                        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Ramboz please click on the link i placed for Smuttley...

thanks for the kisses..i can feel them all over my body hahahhaha

smuttley thanks..you are a nice guy from the sound of you
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

LISA !!!  I just got your kiss, MMMMMMMM, it is very soft and tender !!!  Thank you, I shall keep you in my dreams, if I could only keep smuttley from buttin' in !!!!

I have seen your pics, I want the real Flesh and Blood, I don't bite, well not hard, depends on how excited I am.  
                            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

what kind of pics do you want Mr. Ramboz?

flesh and blood? does that mean i have to come at your door step? and be there? hehehe
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X