X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya hot spots; Blue Ballz

I have been getting a lot of reports lately from some travellers and some guys on another board I read that Pattaya is now ladyboy central and that there are many more there than ever now, and more places to find them. Reports about places like Sallys, Sunee Plaza, Soi 8, soi 6, Harrys, and of course old favorite Mr. 99 shrimp make this THE place to be now for hunting ladyboys, and it's supposedly much cheaper than BKK.

Any and all reports from here appreciated......whats up, BB??? where are the hotties?

Jon

hey jon.. i will be down there on the 12th for a week so i will be happy to keep you posted... also in the little LB show at the beer bar where the tokyo bar is.. is there a Lb that named tan that is half thai and half american? if so is she worth checking out ? the sunnee plaza area is suppose to be a hot spot for LBs new to the scene... however what scares me a little is i hear some of these of pretty ladyboys are NOT of age and that concerns me a little.. that is also why i am hesitant of the free lancers on the beach rd.. even though 500bt st is the norm with the beach rd LBs not the exception..

i also hear of a joint cilvilian -cop morals squad roaming around in pattaya.. any members have any further details???... rod

Comment

Hells bells Patty is Patty dont worry about roaming do gooder farnags. Currently its raining and things dont seem to have been that busy recently. I was on Walking Street last night at about 1100 pm and The Beer Bar on walking Street not the marine the other one had quite a few in there and some customers as well. Some do able ones as well and sme beasts too! Tokyu 21 beer bar ad on Soi 8 look hard. Last couple of nights soi 8 was mega quiet dont know what it is maybe too early or just before high season. Lots of girls out and about as well you find them lots of places. Pattaya is defintiely cheaper than BKK and you DO NOT have to pay silly prices in BKK either. I dont know if Jon wants to to post prices but lets put it this way I havent paid more than 200 B per shag since I have been here and it aint hards to do as long as you aint Qusimoto I would reckon. Plenty of LBs down here didnt kame it to Sallys much to my chagrin I know I should have but I heard its still there!!! Some gals around the old, tired Limmatqui as well. plenty of LB action and lots of fish as well. I LOVE Pattaya!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE and will post a bit more when I get back to the States!! BTW-APEC made BKK traffic hell and busy but plenth of talent and stuff to go around without a doubt-dont worry be happy and be sure to wear a raincoat!!! EVEN WHEN IT AINT RAINING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by
        I havent paid more than 200 B per shag since I have been here
        I'm on my way!

Comment

Working...
        X