X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THREESOMES

Heading up to BKK this week and looking for my first LB threesome. Any suggestions? Prefer hung LB but not too keen on the more masculine looking. Any contact info also appreciated.

just go to sukumvit or casanova and ask the ones you like they are after all hookers and wiol do it for money
    donnnnnyy

Comment

Marty

I suggest you really make sure they are up for a full on 3 some and not just taking in turns stuff. I took 2 casa girls b4 but when we got back to the hotel one of them was total let down and left after giving me bj.
      The other one was something else but it did piss me off as it was a menage-a-trois that I wanted at the time!

Similar thing happened with some GG's from Kings Corner. yeh they are up for it in the bar but expectations dont quite live up!  Guess you have to spell out what you want 'exactly' and then let them name their price..

Good hunting.
      Steve

Comment

Guys,

If your looking for a true 3-some, with GG...The place to be is Edens.  The girls will put on a full private show for you, you direct the action.  For those that like fish every once and awhile....it's the place.  

Lotusman

Comment

Talisha at Casanova is definitely up for a threesome. She asked if she could bring Jessica over the following night. I said no way, one chick with a bigger dick then mine is bad enough, I couldn't handle two!!!

Comment

I wonder how a threesome would feel...hahhahah
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Lisa, just picture a pig on a spit

Ive had the pleasure of doing it with a woman, ladyboy and myself many times, but never a 3some with 2 Lb's..

Have you ever had the opportunity of doing a 3some?

Im totaly hooked on it,,as a matter of fact, I have lined up for 2 Lb's to come over sunday night for dinner,,I'll let you know what eventuates

Try it when you get the opportunity....

Bali_Ken

Comment

Kenno-you over in Indo now??

your bud,
                BB

Comment

marty.........talesha and kiki or pim from Casanova's believe me I know from experience and was walking bow legged for a day

Lisa my darling if I was there a threesome would not be necessary , but I would love to accomandate you anyway
                  It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

i have done this probably 10 times and it was just OK. personally, i prefer to give my undivided attention to one ladyboy, and her give the same attention to me. I find that the 3rd person is usually a distraction. doesn't mean i will never try it again, on the contrary. But for pure, raw, toe-curling sex, I think one-on-one is best.

Jon

Comment

have had heaps of threesomes. the best ones were two guys one real girl. alot of threesomes are as jon says a distraction,and often wont work. have had a few in bkk that were good with ladyboys but the best one ever was at eden club. money well spent

Comment

Working...
                      X