X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Kitty, Kitty

Fuck me...I want my Kitty ..... Iv'e always been a fan of the original Kitty, but this second is a knock out.....Lotusman

I thought so also when i first saw her; she is a knowck-out and just my type. The guy that gave me that set is a good friend and I asked him for her fone number; May called it for me in Bangkok and said it was no longer in service. It was my intention to line up a shoot with this hottie for sure.

if anyone knows Kitty or where to reach her or where she works, etc, please tell me. and lotus.

Jon

Comment

by the way........if you like this pic all the pics will be like this starting in december; the reason this gallery was sent to me was to see how the Nikon D1 and Nikon D100 compare to the Sony products we usually use. I liked this set so I invested in the D100 and will be using that for some shoots soon. The color clarity is fantastic, especially on the props. Kitty looks pretty good too

Jon

Comment

Jon:

I was really noticing the color clarity ....

Is that a banana in the fruit bowl?

....or is she just happy to see you?

Comment

Jon, I'd definitely vote for Nikon as I'm shooting with this cameras since 1987. Kitty's pics look different and I appreciate any attempts to improve the quality of the pictures - something other sites definitely don't have!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
          X