Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Tops?

[B
    Leaving again for Bangkok and want to try a TS Top. Must be feminine and relatively petite. Can you help me out!?

Kahala07

There is a gal named Sugar. I beleive she was featured on another site. She agressively tries to top the guys she is with. I believe she was at OB but that was some time ago. Ask around, I'm sure she is not too far away or maybe someone will know of her current location.
    For sure look for a girl who is more comfy as a top as opossed to one that will do it for the $$. Some (actually many in my experience) are natural bottoms who will top but, that is not what will give you the best session.

Good Luck

Comment

Sugar will be a disappointment. She is one of those OB girls that doesnt perform, but then whines about money. If you are looking for tops, go to casanova. A lot of the girls there are experienced. Also, someone earlier noted that sugar likes to post on this site to promote herself, so just to take note.

Comment

I agree with hanbali cassanova is the place most of the girls there will willingly top you
        talish a betina jessica kiki etc all love top and will accept 1000 bhat
        cheers donnnnny

Comment

Ask for Jane - she's world-class!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I was thinking Brazilian shemales are the best...
            But not any more! Asians are world first class!
            I will go there and bottom for this amazing ladies!
            I can't wait to eat their assholes, suck them and swallow tasty loads!

Comment

Working...
            X