Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys.. live and learn.. i am a civil buff and i never knew the term hooker came from fighting joe's troops.. very interesting indeed.. as for meeting hooker LBs in the LOS.. i know many and some are real friends of mine... some are on the 'grift' all the time, but many LBs over there are real sweet girls.. they are doing what they have to do in order to make a living...rod

Comment

I think that many of us tend to label LBs as hookers because first and foremost an LB has probably had more sexual encounters than any other people in the world given that they transition early in life and that many men desire them from the onset of their transformation...and they cannot help it...
      some guys find them attractive and want to have sex with them and you also have to understand that TS girls started out as males from the very start and we all know that the sex drive of many males are considerably higher than that of females!

Think of it this way guys...LBs are as horny as men from the onset of their puberty or when sexual maturity starts and luckily there are legions of men all over the world who are also into sexual experimentation as a result of curiosity or pure libidinal urges...a fact that women will have to face given that most genetic girls or at least a gigantic percentage of women tend to be conservative early in life or do not have sex until late into their teens whereas LBs get to have sex as early as 10 or 11 with an older guy or someone their age who are just as curious!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Neat Lisa. I didn't realize that LBs are so sexually active early on, as you say they are (and I believe you, though wasn't cheeky enough to ask up front).

I'm curious, then, as to how LBs view men. You've gotten an earfull about how men view women and LBs on this site (generalizations, again, but interesting and useful to know).

What's your take on men? Are we craven misogynists who care about nothing but Willy Frankfurter; or are we just caring misogynists?

Comment

Originally posted by
          Are we craven misogynists who care about nothing but Willy Frankfurter; or are we just caring misogynists?
          Speaking for yourself Dr. 'daytripper' John?

Comment

misogynists? oh dear...well-rounded as I am in the English language that word definitely escaped me, Dr. John! hahahaha

ah mysognyists..women haters (???) I would not think so...

in my own perverted and limited opinion I think that LB lovers are guys who like beautiful women like the rest of many straight guys! It's just that there's little difference for many of them between girls who have a clit and girls who have a cock...I think they appreciate both kinds of people...

It's just that all this is really novel to me too! Before the year 2000 the reality that men can like ladyboys like me was sooo far from my mind and I have no such idea that they do exist! But when I did see that there are men such as this such a big possibility opened for me and it has been an amazing journey so far for me! These men treat me like a woman and I am sooo amazed at this.....

MABUHAY to the ladyboy lovers!!!! toast........
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook

Comment

YA BUT YOU GUYS HAVE ALL TURNED AROUND WHAT I SAID/I SAID MOST TS LADYBOYS OR WHAT EVER YOU LIKE TO CALL EM ARE HOOKERS WHICH IS CORRECT . I AM NOT CASTING DESPERTIONS ON THEM FOR PLYING ATRADE. SO GET OF IT AND START BEING REALISTIC. LOL ITS A SILLY GAME OF GOOD GUY BAD GUY?? IM A BAD GUY BUT AT LEAST IM HONEST. WE ARE ALL WHORE MUNGERS WHO TRAVEL AROUND SOUTH EAST ASIA AND FUCK LADYBOYS FOR MONEY( OCCASIONALLY YOU MIGHT MEET ONE WHO WANTS A BOYFRIEND WITHOUT MONEY ATTACHED BUT ITS RARE) SO COME ON STOP GLOSSING OVER THE REALITY OF WHAT WE DO
              DONNNNNY

Comment

Hmm ... getting turned around.

I'd like to get Lisa turned around

... just dreamin

Comment

Hey

If you really want to know if you are cut out to marry a asian LB and be comfortable with it. Try this little experiment that I did a few months back ( a huge amount of alcohol helps). Get yourself some huge former NFL player black transsexual who is about as passable as a Muslim Cleric with lipstick. Take her to all of your favorite places: movies, restaurant, take her dancing, etc.
                  You WILL feel your skin crawl every minute for the first several hours...Later you probably won't give a shit.
                  Now, leave her and go to Thailand. Any Thai LB by comparrison will be 100% passable and you can live happily ever after.
                  If you are worried about being considered a freak for liking LB's -- well guess what? YOU ARE!!! You are .000001% of the population. If the fact that a no-talent-ass-clown like Michael Bolton could sell millions of records is an indicator of public taste then who the fuck cares???
                  Welcome to your world and your life! If you can't face what you are then you will never be happy.
                  I have a 97% passable asian TS girlfriend in Los Angeles. when my close friends (almost never) ask me if she is a she, I say "I love her and I am living in denial" or "if it walks like a duck and acts like a duck, who cares if it used to be an ostrich"
                  Bottom line: Deny, act insulted, or threaten to sue -- typical LA behavior.
                  Oh well...at least I am free! Anyone want to join the club???

Comment

I think it would be easier to understand LBs if you think of the fact that some of them if not all may be as horny as you guys if not hornier....for they were born as men in the first place and in many ways retain the ways of men too!
                    www.winklergirl.com
                    My Facebook

Comment

Enticing Lisa. That's what makes LBs so attractive. They've got the libido of a man; and the body of a woman, except stronger. I get hot just thinking about it

I once heard one of the Dallas Cowboys say that one girl was never quite enough, but two could often be too much. This guy felt that about one-and-one-half girls was just right (or do the math, three girls / two guys; or six girls / four guys, give or take one; any more is an orgy... yummm!). I think he's right. But with LBs, it's more like one LB is a little bit too much (which is great for me, but I suppose not so great for my LB).

Comment

Working...
                      X