X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srs  and my views

There is always alot of chat on here about why girls have the final chop . finacial reward peer pressure etc, i'm sure there are many reasons, some will fullfill a life time dream most will submit to peer pressure and otheress will do it for financial gain.
    For me i love real girls and i also love shemales ladyboys waria katoey etc.If i want a girl im sure as hell not going to look for a complete sex change girl who has undergone srs surgery. lets face it modern science cannot replicate the vagina as well as nature designed it.I will go for a real girl everytime over a srs girl.
    A ladyboy or shemale for me is special. She is sexy pretty femm and has a cock, this makes her special yes SPECIAL, if shes cut shes just another girl no longer special and exotic.
    Thailand in particular is a fairly mersonary society if you really get to know how things work there.I have hung around the place for 20 years and have alot of thai friends (not from the bar sceen) so form this i can conclude that most girls will undergo sergery for financiall gain. in there minds they will get more customers. I have tryed it a couple of times with srs girls and let me tell you they dont cut the mustard as girls.
    Jon i agree with you completly on this , i hate it, manny for example, i wont go near her once she cuts it.
    donnnnny

hey guys.. here is my take.. i think there two main reasons for srs.. the first reason only pertains to the working girls.. if they get the chop they will get more customers.. many of the customers will be unsuspecting farangs that will not even know they just had sex with a ladyboy.. remember fellow members of this site, we are a rare breed ourselves.. there just aren't that many guys out there like us that truly love the 'third sex'.. while there are many other guys that may see beautiful ladyboys and get turned, they are also unwilling to take the plunge because of the gay implications involved.. in other words many guys think ladyboys are a threat to their manhood.. thay are scared to death of LBs.. only because they refuse to accept their latent hidden desires to bed those beautiful creatures..

the second rreason is all about the ladyboys.. many of these ladyboys think that they are str8 beautiful woman.. all accept for the cock that is in between their legs.. that is why ,from my experiences in thailand, most ladyboys do not want to be a top.. they enjoy being the female all the way.. once they take the last step and get SRS, the ladyboys think they have achieved their life long goal and are finally complete woman...

so i think is a two fold reason for SRS in the LOS.. monetary gain and a lifelong fulfillment of their desire to be a woman.. rod

Comment

this whole topic is still something i don't understand; as much as I support all my friends who choose to go this route, it is just not something I can be happy about. I still feel as though it is a bad move and something that many girls will regret later on. But, they do what they feel, and since I know about 10 who have done this and probably 50 more who will do it some day, i must support them and be happy for them, even though I will not ever encourage them. i still love girls like Katy and Jannie and and Nan Neay as much as ever and always will.

but, for me, my interests lie in ladyBOYS. as i have said many times, the whole thrill of being with a ladyboy for me is when we have sex together I am able to actually SEE that she is as excited as i am, and when we climax together it is pure heaven in my mind [something is growing as I write this; I need help for sure]. So if that object that shows her excitement is gone, I don't see how I could enjoy being with that girl anymore. I may still like her emotionally and as a friend, but physically I wouldn't be attracted anymore.

The girl that i like the best has told me her mind is made up and she will never have the operation; if she was telling me otherwise we would probably not be still together. May and Natalie have told me this also [as i hear a loud sigh of relief pour over AsianTS nation].

Jon

Comment

Jesus, Jon, are you sure she really did it???

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/03/o...s/DSC00193.jpg

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

my views on SRS....

Guys you don't know how so many LBs here in the Philippines want SRS but I think that a substantial portion of us here want the CHOP!  I don't know but this seems to be a major reason...Many LBs want to fit in to the more 'NORMAL' world (considering that normal is in the eye of the beholder and the boundaries of being NORMAL remains vague DAMN!) and want the acceptance of many straight males! There are so many lovely LBs here but many STRAIGHT men in many Philippine communities would go for the uglier and fatter GGs than for the beautiful LBs which is really a sad fact....well at least this is what they want to be known in public

I have heard of stories by many men about being disgusted by encounters with LBs and that they only stomached the encounter for financial reasons and also because they were intoxicated or drugged at that time and it is a sad fact! Many men here still suppress their feelings about LBs...although it's a hard fact that sooo many straight men are attracted to LBs it still remains to be seen for them to admit that they are attached to an LB...Filipinos are still masochists who whip themselves just to project an image of machismo and bravadura rather than show their real feelings and admit their attraction to LBs...

this is the pressure that pushes many LBs here to have the CUt and I'm afraid it is very real and very sad for many of us to go this far to please someone!

www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

hey lisa.. but is not the goal of most genuine LBs to make the total transistion to being a complete woman?? if not why are they LBs.. i would like to hear a woman's perspective on this.. thanks.. rod

Comment

not necessarily Rod44...

some LBs choose to remain as LBs....the 'in between' world so to speak...the 'best of both worlds' dimension ...

for example many Brazilian TS would want to retain what they have...and I find them to be really really pretty too!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook
              PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
              X