X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do the rest of you guys feel

I am always disappointed when a set of photos end without the girl removing her top. This seems to be more and more common with the small breasted girls lately. (Jon, I wrote to you about this a year to a year and a half ago).
    I pay to see the girls body....small breasted or just nipples I want to see the whole package and am not swayed by having the girl leave her bra on to create some kind of illusion.
    Bottom line is I want to see em nude regardless of whether they have big boobs or not.

Thanks for reading......

there is alot more other than you said that we all want to see. but, he says we have to be patient. so.... let us just hold on.. but.... since you have been waiting almost a year.... wow.. maybe we can look in our news groups!!...lol this is a good site.. worth our money... jon does work hard on providing us what we want... maybe you should have emailed him more than once... or maybe voiced your opinion in the forum... he always reads what we have to say.. atleast he has always reads my questions, and answered them.... maybe we will have to all send jon a dollar and one thing we want.. and send his ass to thailand on us... but he will have to work on the vacation.....lol

Comment

hey there.....thanks for this post and its the first time I have seen it; i wasn't ignoring it.

i will be perfectly honest on this one; the non-removing of the bra from girls with small breasts was and is completely my call. As you can see on any gallery where the girl even has the smallest of boobs, like Chompoo or Cherry, we remove her bra every time. and of course with girls like Vicky or Nancy and any other girl that has a sizeable rack, we show everything. But, especially when I was in Indonesia, whenever i see a girl that has absolutely NO boobs at all [including a real cutie like Kui], I tell them to leave it on for the whoel shoot. Why? not to keep you from getting your moneys worth......not at all. The girl would be happy to remove it and I would be happy to take their pics completely nude, but I feel as though a girl with a chest smaller than most boys, and indeed no chest at all, takes away from the beauty and femininity of the girl. It basically looks like a boy with long hair once the bra is removed and they are just standing there with a boy body and no female clothes left on them.

Of course this is my opinion and there should be more factors weighed into every photo shoot, and if that is what you guys want, that is what you will get. But part of my job here is to study what guys on the internet want to see, on this site and on our competition. Undoubtedly, without question, girls like Natalie, Vicky, Talesha, Nancy and Bettina are what the 'net crowd wants; big dick, big boobs, and a hard-on. Hey....my type has no boobs and a small dick! But as i have said many times up here, if we only went with the stuff that attracts me we would quickly be out of business.

OK....so point well-taken......and sorry that so many girls still have their bra's on....stogie made this point once also. we are not trying to keep anything from you guys at all, just trying to make the giels look as feminine as possible at all times.

Jon

Comment

Jon,

Thanks for the detailed response.....you too Neo.

I was hoping to get more of a reponse from the group as I assumed we all want to see "nudity" in its fullest. Anyway, I hope to see more sets of the natural girlz. You know the ones.....cute, slender, not much make-up, just starting mones, etc.
        At the same time understanding that everyone has their own preferences and you have to try to cover a wide field of likes and dislikes.

Thanks,
        tami

Comment

jon your post makes a lot of sense... if the LB has no tits at all it does make them look like a boy with long hair.. but i love LBs that have the small natural hormonal breasts... just a handful is okay with me... rod

Comment

sone girls for me look so much more exciting with a few cloths on. i dont like it when they take of there lingerie and stockins etc. i reckon a girl ladyboy looks so much sexier if she keeps the gear on:
            were all differnt right

Comment

Working...
            X