X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Som, Post-op

spoke to the hottest girl to ever grace these pages today, the absolutely amazing Som. I called her because I haven't seen her in 2 years and i figured it was time to get her back on the website; she agreed and we will all be seeing her soon.

in my humble opinion; there is literally no one on this site more beautiful than her. dina from CM would compete closeley, maybe new girl Ji, maybe even Som the pre-op from Obs. but NO ONE is hotter than Som, simple.

you will all be seeing her soon; for me, i will be seeing her wednesday

Jon

As a general matter, I do not like to say negative things about people, but Som (post-op) is an exception.

I know her very very well and feel obligated to warn everyone that Som is all business--no fun. She will rush the process so she can grab her cash and get back on the market.

If you are considering seeing her, my advice is to use your money more wisely and find a different girl.

Comment

Interesting comments from both of you. And having been with P.O.Som, I have to say that you are both right. In the flesh she is hot, hard and statuesque -- probably the most beautiful LB in BKK. She is well aware of that, and in fact is considerably less fun than a statue (I've tried both, mind you). She has dollar signs tatooed on her eyelids, and Ice runs through her veins. She's worth meeting up with just to find out what the fuss is about (go to KingsCorner, and she'll find you)

Comment

Working...
      X