First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for Jon

Jon, the contact info is out of date for Aoh

http://www.asian-ts.com/members/03/j...es/image8.html

Do you have any up-to-date contact info please?

Cheers.

Vasily.

AOH Contact information...

Try above! If that info is not correct and anyone knows more then please let us know...

It's hard to keep up with the transient trannies, so the older the information is the more unreliable it is!

Nature of the beast!

Comment

Thanks Stogie, email address not in use.

Comment

Vasily .....stogie is absolutely right; many of these girls are gypsies and if they don't check their e-mail for a while and the account gets closed by yahoo or hotmail, what can we do? the information we have on the clubhouse or here in my hard drive is only as valid as what the girl tells us, and that goes for fone numbers as well. when they fill out the model release form, we ask for both; if, in the course of the following months, they change them, we can do nothing. Unless of course we run into them again and get their new information.

I am very thankful to the following girls; May, Som [both], jeje, Jinny, Jean, may in pattaya and about 40 or 50 others that escape me right now. they are very helpful to me by keeping the same information, and not making me track them down for information. as we have always said, the contact information here is a very in-exact science, but we do our best to keep up with the models. the more stable ones keep the same shit; the gypsies and especially the ones that are into drugs change their shit frequently.

by the way, aoh's number should be valid;
        09-646-3132

sorry about the e-mail

Jon

Comment

Working...
        X