X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well put D- Dog,
    One must remember that there is alot more than a standard price for all.
    And if a lady charge's you 2000 baht for short time and your fat , bald and ugly.. FEEL VERY LUCKY !

jEFF

Comment

having said all this i really think it does matter what time of year you go there. if you thend to go low/lowest season then I think prices will come down and your "hansum man" quotient goes up. you can choose to be pickier!! Always remember that. at times I even have a harder time thinking that way as us guys in the West have been beaten down by the uppity, smug cottage cheesed ass white girls in the bars here!!

Comment

hey blueballs.. aint that the truth.. after all my trips to thailand i have no interest at all in western girls... the have all the laws in their favor.. and i know from two gut-wrenching divorces.. i'll take thailand every time.. this is one farang that has learned his lesson.. if i ever get married again it will be with a girl(or LB) from SEasia...and then i would be worried about bringing them here.. in a few short years they would probably become westernized.. and that is when the trouble starts.. rod

Comment

they will still take you for all you have rod44 lol all women are the same where ever they come form. tghey have a different agender than us. dont you ever feel like the spider who hase jsut been desguarded after fproducing the sperm for the wifes natural urge to have children. one she has had them and the house is payed she no longer need s you
          ps never been married never want to. seen to many decent guys blown to bits

Comment

Yep - but sorry it is a fact of life..

Totally agree with D-Dog if you are not a fat bastard who is 40+, and smells like a bag of shit you can probably get a better deal than some guy who does...

Don't get me wrong I am not Tom Cruise, but at the same time I am young, lean with a good head of hair.

These boys may be whores - but they aren't stupid! Of course if you are young, not fat, reasonable good looking - then you can normally fuck for them for less $$$$$

Comment

I've read both pages guys and its an interesting read. Ill be in bangkok this month 4 2days b4 going off to pattaya. Iv organised to meet a ladyboy from this site to be with me for the 2days. Now it your honest opinion with all your knowledge. What kina price we looking at. Im all for being nice and paying in accordance to how much u enjoyed etc etc. But bottom line. We all got bills & we all wana make our baht stretch. Ive been to thailand b4 so know the prices of girls to a certain extent but i know that T-girls Differ...So guys tap into that wisdom of yours and help a brother out. Please & Thanku.
              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
              X