Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This  Forum does not censor

just to let off some steam here;

i read another forum on yahoo which has some information about ladyboys, and is run by a friend of mine. he is a great guy but has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to deleting posts which he deems inappropriate. on his message board recently, some COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE who is from england but now lives on Ko Samui posted some complete and utter bullshit about how americans are all assholes and we are stupid and pay too much for these ladyboys and we are all basically wankers and worse. when i read that shit i was sio angry and wrote a long reply to this COMPLETELY USELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT but the whole post was deleted. so that fucking english moron never got to see what i had to say about him and i was very pissed off about that, almost as pissed off as i was when i initially read his post.

this forum will never do that. in the 2 years we have been up, i have deleted a total of about 5 posts, and 3 of them were direct insults against a nice girl from pattaya named May who got on the wrong side of some members and they ripped her here with no good reason. the other posts that will be deleted are ones that mention competing websites; sorry, but we don't advertise for the competition.

anyone can say what they want up here; i suppose the difference is that my friends site is free and he has the right to censor it. this is a pay site and you guys have the right to say what you want because you are paying members. 99% of the time what we talk about up here is all in good form anyway; no one ever gets too emotional or critical of others and there is very little name-calling and abuse of other members. thanks for that and lets always keep it like that. but iw ant you all to know that you can speak your minds on almost any subject; i was very pissed off when my well-thought-out post was taken down from my friends message board, and i can understand how you guys would be also if we did that here; it won't happen however. I have even seen posts that are critical of this site and make me cringe a bit, but i am a grown man and can take my lumps and will usually answer them in kind, and hopefully learn from your suggestions and/or criticisms. but censorhip? no way.....we will leave that to the free sites.

jon

Good for you Jon. Censorship ultimately diminishes the attractiveness of a forum, because such boards look more and more like the moderator talking to himself. You need the controversy to keep the board lively.

Comment

"useless english morn", jon many of your members are from england; i don't think you need have said "english" because one mistaken guy from england said that. Is there a opinion Japenese guys pay too much - so what if these girls do get too much, they work hard enough for it, & sure as hell provide hours of entertainment! haha

Anyway, i know Irish catholics have got a right to be a bit pissed with the English, but hey, we are good friend to the American's, and Irish now!

Peace.

Comment

sorry, vasily.......please believe me when i said that in error; many of my very good friends are english, including stogie, and i am 1/2 english heritage meself; the other half being irish [is there any question why i have so much turmoil inside me??LOL]

seriously, i love the brits, and i think yanks and brits generally get along rather swimmingly, to use a term that you guys would use. but this one ASSHOLE that i read on another forum is giving you blokes a bad name! the post was deleted so i can't show it to you, but trust me.

from jon, the confused half english/half irish lad

Comment

I know exactly what Jon is referring to !!!

I am a member of that board also and that ASSHOLE is FLAMING !!!

I sent a rebuttal post abvout name calling but it was DELETED !!!

Any way, I'm thinking of leaving Sunny Southern California and starting up an Amway, Shaklee or one of those things, then I can enlist all the ladyboys to be 'Associates' (he he he) and I will make MILLIONS ANS MILLIONS OF BAHT !!!

Just Kidding

DANNO
          You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
          X