X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalee

I would like to know more about Natalee the one that is sharing her time between Hong Kong and Bangkok; did anybody had any sexual experience with her, how much did she charge, what do you think of her.

More on Natalee...

Well, I haven't been 'with' Natalee, but we do correspond quite a bit on the Phone when she is here and by email every week. She is one of my favourite girls and she has style and elegance as well as a great command of English...

Click the link above to find out more about this great girl...

Also there will be more picks of her on this page by the middle of next week...

At the time of writing she is in Hong Kong again! (Sunday 2nd Nov '03)

Comment

I haven't seen Natalee for a while but i did know her when she was working for Jenny in Pattaya.

An all round great girl with good sense of houmour, likes to party, speaks almost perfect english and knows how to take care of you. She didn't come across as money motivated and generally wanted to have a good time.  

Gave me a fantastic blow as I was driving my open top Jeep down beach road one evening........

Comment

I actual just got an email from her. She is in Hong Kong until January. She also sent some new photos of her at a party and she looked incredibly hot.

Comment

Im Going out to LOS in a few weeks hopefully ill hook up with her. She seems nice enough. Will let you know when i get back Mid December or even when im out there. Im hitting it alone as my admiration for Ladies with a bit extra is somewhat hidden from others   I went last time with friends and could only admire. Now its time to get involved.....
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Any idea how much she charges i will be with her for 2days. Should i just ask her??

Comment

Great girl. She'll probably charge market (Hong kong in HK, Bangkok in BKK) but she's not at all pushy, so depends on how you talk to her, what you do (I mean, are you planning on taking her out of your room for those 2 days at all ... if so, show her a decent time), how you look, and so forth.

Comment

long time was 3000bt... she is fantastic! gorgeous, sweet, great in bed, does pretty much anything you can imagine...

Comment

Dr John...I do plan on going out of the room for the 2days...lol...shes gona meet me at my hotel bout midday saturday and ill be with her till midday monday wen i go to pattaya...I know im a young buck but dya tink i was gona shag and drink orange juice 4 a weekend....lol.. I wana do c 3 things that im yet to c in bangkok..Grand Palace which has been closed every time i go as i only stay in bangkok for a few days. Iv kina told her what id like to do so shes more of a companion/tour guide/drinking partner/sex partner. Im black 25 5'10 medium build...bald head, sexy...loljust giving u a picture to pass on to any ladyboys u meet on ure travels...so with all this in mind....yes i will be showin her a good time.
                  Cheers tacoma 40.. 3000baht...Sounds like shes a little star....When last dya meet up???

Comment

Not a star, just a smart fun girl. She'll let you pay her bills, and I suspect she can negotiate hard ... but I think fro her having a good time is more important.

Comment

Its also her birthday on saturday so take her somewhere nice !

Comment

I think she's planning her own birthday in Lan Kwai Fong

Comment

Yeah her bday is on the 9th November I wont be in Bangkok till the 22nd still in shity piss poor weather london.....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X