X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3some's and such...

hello everyone... i am taking a female friend up to bkk for a few days and she wants to try a 3some with a ladyboy... i have been with a few of the girls, but do not know which ones will or wont... any ideas?

Go to Casanova's in Nana Plaza

Introduce your girlfriend to Talesha!! That should keep her quiet for a while
    Mister Arse

Comment

hahahah nice one stewart.

Comment

you lucky bastard a girl who wants it with you and a shemale now that would be hot try any girl in casanova there all up for fun for money

Comment

Things like this dont happen very often, and my advice when you go to casanovas, take your time in arranging the girl thats gonna put a 110% into it,,mind you she will probably want extra money, which is nothing for whats install for you..Believe me, Ive had 3somes with gg/Lb many times and its the ultimate..
          Talisha is a good sport and not too many Lb's partake just ask her to pull out her massive cock in front of your girl and watch her squirm...
          Longtime is the only way to go,,and expect to pay 3000/4000bt for the pleasure,,
          Just one thing,,,,,let us all know how you got along...

Bali_Ken

Comment

DON'T FORGET THE LUBE !!!!!!!!!!!

DAN
            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

>>>Talisha is a good sport and not too many Lb's partake just ask her to pull out her massive cock in front of your girl and watch her squirm...>>>

But make sure your gf is committed in advance..."Darling, let's just choose one of the lb's at random...how about that blonde one over there?"
              Because if she sees Talisha's weapon, she may well have second thoughts!!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
              X