X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LISAS New Column...

An exciting feature that we are working on now is LISA and her new column...

LISAS PAGE!

Next month we will be featuring the thoughts and opinions from our own online sex Goddess Lisa!

Welcome to the family, Lisa...

You have 250 supporters already and a lot more to cum, er... come!

can't wait.........this girl is one of the most classy and beautiful ladyboys we have ever had posting up here.....it will be a pleasure to read her words of Wisdom. but lets get the name correct right off the bat; doesn't she prefer the name Salma?

Jon

Comment

I think 'Supermodel' is the correct name Jon

This is great news. I've encouraged her, along with several others on this site, to do a column. I know it's work for her, but her English is impeccable, and she's very mature and thoughtful (I can't believe this girl is only 24). We all learn a lot from her insights.

Salma, we're honored to have you as a regular columnist.

Comment

Great Idea guy's !
        Salma's intelligence, wit and charm has made her an Asiants asset.
        I just might be in love.
        As long as she does not turn out to really be a truck driver from new york
        named bubba

Jeff

Comment

Congratulations Jon, that you attracted one of the most interesting Tgirls to enrich us with her thoughts!
          ...and congratulations to you Salma! It's an honour to have you on board!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Oh my God...I never dreamed that the reception I have received at this site from you people would reach this height of drama and suspense!

I am grateful to all of you....

P.S. Jon I think it would be appropriate at least literally to use Liisa as a pen-name as it is how I am known in the forums...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Lisa, Stogie, Jon:

I don't know if you've given thought to the format of Lisa's column.  Maybe you have a vision of running soliloquies, a la Seymore Cummings and Tommy Casanova.  I tend to give these a quick glance every once in awhile.  

Lisa though could be more engaging, and I think an 'Ask Dr. Leez' advice column might be more appropriate and interesting (along the lines of drruth.com, drdrew.com, mymessybedroom.com, hootisland.com, technodyke.com).  

The idea is that readers of the forum (guys, girls, etc.) could write in to ask questions in a special forum ... these questions could be responded to in the forum, and Lisa could collect her own thoughts around the thread and write the definitive answer, in a separate clubhouse-forum column.

Comment

It sounds like a good idea Dr. John!! A question and answer portion type of page could be nice...

but i have written an email to Mr. Stogie and have included my first article if it ever comes thru...but I don;t know if Mr. Stogie will like what I wrote after reading through this thread....

hope to have more suggestions on the column!!!!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

Scripts, novels and stories tend to work best when there is a measured Q&A. I think this works for columns too, as it paces them.

I think you could cull a number of common questions from the pages of these archives.

Comment

Whatever Salma, Lisa, Dr. Love, I am all for it, Salma you ARE very witty, intelligent, and conservative all at the same time, BUTT, I bet you are a TIGER when it cums to be a tour guide

Just my two satang !!

DAN
                    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

I guess that would really work well Dr. John...some sort of a Q and A type with some experiences and stories intertwined into the answers..am I on the right track of thinking as you Dr. John?

Ramboz....you be a good boy now doggie...here's some Whiskus ayeeeeeee..that's for cats ...guessed wrong
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Sure. You have to adopt a format that's comfortable for you. I don't know anyone else that is doing exactly what you would be doing; so there are no guidelines. But sort of look at how Dr. Ruth is managing her column. And add to it some spice from your own life

Oh... and you're entitled to embellish the truth, so long as you keep us entertained

Comment

She is IN THE HOUSE!

Lisas first column...

Comment

Nice, Lisa

Comment

My first question for Liisa:

When cooking chicken Adobo, is it a true Filipino dish if I add potaotes? I just love the little brown things -- very tasty. You see, my Filipina TS girlfriend berates my cooking ability. Like a typical Filipina girl she throws a violent tantrum if I use too much Lorna's spiced vinegar. I understand it brings out the worst in people.

It's nice to see a Filipina TS on the net like yourself. My girl is always jealous of the Thai girls -- they so pretty, I'm so ugly. Boo Hoo! What a headache!

By the way...do you like to watch wrestling? My girl loves it and often tries to body slam me while I am cooking. Is it a Filipino thing or is my girl just nuts?

Comment

Working...
                              X