X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding payments to the girls

i was reading somewhere else about payments to ladyboys, and there is this completely dickless wonder from england who now lives on ko samui who put in his 2 cents on the subject. this uteerly useless piece of shit who thinks he is some kind of important person because he retired from ol' blighty and now lives in thailand full-time was going on and on about how all americans are stupid and we are idiots and are giving mankind a bad name because we actually have the audacity to pay decent money to these angels that we all go and visit, while this useless piece of garbage was talking about how proud he is because he has never paid more than 700 baht to anyone, and he usually pays 500 or less. and then he went on to say that ALL americans are assholes and we pay too much and throw the system out of whack for fucking pussies like him. you think i am mad now? you should have seen me yesterday; i wrote a well-thought-out reply to his stupid diatribe but because the site i was visiting is censored it was deleted. well, not here; this is my site and i can say anything i want to say.

rob from samui who runs a little useless piece of shit website which supposedly helps guys who wants to meet ladyboys but actually hasn't been updated in 2 years is a bigoted, impolite, moronic, insensitive, cheap, stupid, dickless, COMPLETE FUCKING ASSHOLE who shouldn't even be breathing the same air as us. he talks a good talk and even has a little site which is supposed to tell you where to meet these girls, but themn he goes on public forums and says to pay them 500 baht and no more, and if you do you are a complete idiot who has no brain.

bottom line; these girls are nice and it is an absolute insult to even suggest a 500 baht payment to them. 1000 baht is the minimum price for short in bangkok, and about 1500-2000 for all night. pattaya may be less for a beach pick up, but on phuket and in bkk, expect to pay at least 1000, despite what any dickless wonder from england says should be paid. 500 baht is an insult, and if you offered that to anyone from nana plaza or patpong, they would rightfully laugh at you.

i hope that dickless piece of garbage from samui is reading this now; you are a moron and since you are so proud to be a card-carrying member of the cheap charlie club, take your 500 baht and shove it up your fucking arse you usless wanker. kharma, asshole........you will end up as a maggot in another life. wait; you are already one in this life.

Jon

Oh... this is rob_samui ... I'd hardly waste my time getting mad about that guy. I've seen his posts elsewhere and my assumption was that he only has the most tenuous of hold on sanity.

I had presumed you were talking about the typical sort of diatribe that we Americans occasionally get from the Brits about something or other that doesn't measure up (usually political, but since Tony's gotten in bed with George, political grumbling seems a bit hypocritical, doesn't it).

Comment

Yawn...

The neighbours did this, the neighbours did that!

Who gives a rats arse!

I've seen this forum. In fact I posted there years ago under the name 'BritAMex'. It was only me that kept it afloat at the time, and I was told to piss off for being an ass-hole! (Erm... not surprisingly!)

The place is as dead as a dodo now, though!

As for the money thing... I think we tend to labor this point a bit...

If ya feel good just pay what feels good!

As for them damn Americans... GO BUSH 2004!

(Number 10 will always be in cahoots with 1400!
      ...and a good thing too!)

Comment

Dont let the wanker annoy you he"s obviously hit a sore point with you jon

Comment

mind you guys like him are a s bad as the guys who throw money 300- 4000 short time ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why cant we have an even balance

Comment

Hey Jon, why don't you tell us how you really feel????

Hate to see you holding your emotions all pent up inside ya
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Yea Jon, you really should express your feelings and not keep them bottled up. I suggest going to RCA having some drinks, and then screaming really really loud.......its not like anyone will hear you over the music
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

At Least now i know the prices.....:laugh:
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I think that for the freelancers, you'll pay 500 and up. I've recently gone with 2 girls out of a Nana bar for 1500. But my 'sales pitch' was that I would cum pretty fast and then we'd be done. They liked that and we had a good short time, less than 30 minutes once we'd stripped down.
                  The thing here is if a price is agreed upon before hand, then it shouldn't matter if it's 500 or 5000. OK, 5000 baht is WAY too much for even an overnighter. But if someone pays that while they're here, the market will settle out again at fair market prices again eventually.
                  For the girls at the bar, though, for a 2 hours short time (isn't that the usual max time on a 'short time'?) 1,000 baht is a fair price. Overnight, well, I've found that many will stay for 1,500 baht or are happy with 1,000. More than that, I myself don't pay. But I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to pay upto 2500-3000 baht for overnight.
                  What is unfair/unwise is when you go out without agreeing on a price before hand and then offer to pay 500 baht. If that price hasn't been agreed upon already, then it's too low. She's probably going to ask for more than 500. She might ask for 3000. What are you going to do? Negotiate before hand. It makes it much more simple for everyone. If you have a problem after that, take it up with the Mamasan, they'll usually back you up. (Of course, this doesn't work with the freelancers.)
                  As Jon said, most of the t-girls are pretty good people. They're usually pretty good company, good in bed (they REALLY know what a guy likes) and deserve to be treated decently. If you're going to Cheap Charlie them on the price, tell them before hand so that they can at least respectfully decline.

Comment

Working...
                  X