X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexa rankings

one of my jobs here at this site is to sell it to the outside world. without new members this site would fold, or at the vey least we wouldn't be able to update as often as we do. because we sell memberships, we can keep the site fresh and updated and can always try to make it better for you. So naturally, like all websites, it is our business to be seen and well-known in internet circles. well, it seems like I have been doing the job properly lately.

Never heard of the Alexa Rankings? www.Alexa.com is a service of Amazon.com, and is the best way for people who run websites to see how their site is doing compared to the competition. It is completely independent and does not favor one site or the other, it just tells you where your favorite sites are as far as popularity on the internet.

Now, most of the top 1000 sites are names that everyone is familiar with. If you enter a name like Google.com into a search on Alexa it will come up as the number 5 most popular site in the world, and Yahoo.com comes up as the number one, without much surprise. Enter a site like Sony.com and it comes up at around number 450. Walmart.com is number 300; sites like that get massive traffic and so does a site like WebMD.com, which is ranked number 500 as far as traffic and popularity. Lots of sick people out there! Macys.com, where many more people shop daily is around 1300; and you get the point. Enter any site and it will tell you how popular it is based on traffic to that website.

OK, so you may wonder where are we going with this? Well, since we have been trying very hard to get to the top of the ladybiy website pile, we found it particularly gratifying this week when we made it! and not just for ladyboy sites, but for ALL shemale sites!

All we ask is that you go here; www.Alexa.com . Enter the website AsianTS.com in the search at the top and click on 'go'. As you can see, we come in at just under 12,000 in the whole world, very decent for a pay website, and for transsexual websites it is exceptional. As a matter of fact, we will prove just how good it is by asking you to do a little more searching on this site.

Now go back to the main page, and enter the names of ANY other website you can think of related to Shemales. Go ahead, any other site that you like or that you have seen before around the web. There is literally not ONE Shemale site that has a higher ranking than this site, and for that we are extremely proud. Enter your favorite website; it is ranked lower. Enter any other website you may have seen on the internet; it will be ranked lower than AsianTS.com, and not just by a small margin; some of the sites that you may have thought are more popular than us are down in the 30,000 range while we sit proudly at under 12,000.

This is extremely good news for the site, and also for me personally. My major job is to sell this site, and this is not just a boast or a false claim; Amazon.com and Alexa have confirmed that the site you are readig right now is the most popular of this genre in the whole world and for that we are extremely proud.

thanks for reading this....try it out sometime

regards Jon

Congrats Jon ... I know how much this means with Websites ...

By the way, your galleries from Phuket must be old ... I just got back, and it's been raining for the past week. Dreary.

Comment

no, not old, but within the past few months....we can not shoot a gallery and then add it the next day; we have to keep material on at least a 1-or 2-month backlog lest we ever run out of material [ and then people would really be bitching about updates]. the set of Ji and Linly, et al, were added on september 1 and taken about 2 months prior.

Jon

Comment

The lovely Pop/Cat now has black hair which looks much better.

Comment

I thought Alexa was a "hot ladyboy" but I'm glad to hear what it really is, LOL! I will check it out and post my vote for this site. After the Patriots win over the Broncos last night, I'm all worked up, horny, and only one fix can satisfy me right now....Asian-Ts. You're the best Jon! I guess Alexa agrees,
          Shawn

Comment

Jon

Sorry we all knew that ..even if Alexa doesnt.

By the way is this Alexa (..obviously in Nana plaza somewhere)
            pre or post op??

Comment

Working...
            X