X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY 7th (6PM)

!!! FRIDAY 7th (6PM) Big Dogs, (Nana Plaza) !!!

Sounds good to me... I'm in...

Tel: 0505 66 835

okay stogie.. see you at bigdog's when the sun is going down.. absolutely one of my favorite places to be in the entire world.. we will drink some beer and watch 'the living movie'.. rod

Comment

Ahh bollocks, been looking forward to meeting sum of u guys in Nov. guess on this occasion ill take a rain check. Goin down to phuket wiv ma mates on 5th now. I did try to tell them that id rather hang in BKK a bit longer to go ladybody hunting with some guys from the net.....

back in BKK on 13th if anyones till around...

you fellas have a corker and dont forget to post about it!

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

I'm going to try to get down to Bangkok for the 7th. Don't know if I'm gonna muster for the bukkake action, but more power to you.

Comment

Chuck... I'm just going for a few beers with some members of the site... What they do later on I won't be in on!

Come on down...

stogie

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Would like to meet some of the guys. See you there.....

Comment

I'd love to be there as it is one of my favourite bars to watch the world go by from. However as I'm just home I'm planning my next trip already for March 2004.

Last month just inside NEP they had a "safe sex darts competition"!!! Prizes were you guessed it condoms for all!

I visited cascade with Paddy one night and it was full of LB's. I also saw Som from Obsessions sitting in Big Dogs with a blonde guy one night having a drink, the GG I was sitting with pointed her out to me. Great looker!

Comment

HI Guys

Im prob in Bkk for 2 weeks to 23 Nov. Damn missed the 7th meeting and birthday party. If anyone has info about events in the next 2 weeks ...or wants to check out some off the track places....contact me here or at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X