X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is short time ?

Cupidman , brought up a good point that got me thinking.
    I have only had two short time's in my life. ( so far ) One was just an agreed upon blowjob and one was an after hours Jeff1
    sandwich . After I had cum, it was over. Now I read that short time can be up to 2 hour's ! I can cum about three times in that timeframe...Well two for sure ! I guess it depend's upon the girl....

Let me rephrase the question,
    How long is " short time ?
    Any idea's ?

Thank's ,

Jeff

Comment

I've heard it depends on the guy also. I was in one of Big Brother's sanctioned brothels in geylang, Singapore and complained (politely) about the fact that local guys got charged $40 s.t. but guai-lo get double that.

So one of the local guys taps me on the shoulder and explains that generally the western guys have bigger schlongs, and take a long time to cum .... actually the way he put it was that asian guys have little peckers and cum in 2 minutes ...

I don't know if that is true ... can anyone here verify that? Hands please (oops ... wash em first).

Anyway, the brothels figure in the wear and tear on their ladies, and double charge us. Actually if you work it out -- say in inch-minutes (or figure out your own metric) -- then we are actually getting a good deal. Adds new meaning to the parable of the Burning Bush.

Oh, s.t. was either 60 or 90 min.

Comment

Thank's for the reply Dr. John,
        It's funny that we hear alot about price's , short time / long time and other realated talk but none of these " stud's " actually really know or just missed the post. Or maybe it's me Naaaah

Comment

Or maybe it ain't an exact science!

Comment

Hi stogi,
            Sorry, I never assumed nor mentioned it was an exact science !
            If you would like to share your idea or experience , than this would be the
            " thread " to do so... Judgeing by your very good poll about " how many
            guy's here have been with a ladyboy ? " I think that I am not alone in wanting to hear ANY constructive replies.

Comment

Working...
            X