X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TerisaOOps talisha

this girl allways looks so fucking fuckable. bet i can get her for Bhatt 1000 short time when im in bkkk in december.she takes my big rod like its not there, and loves a good blow job. i love her to spray me with her love juice toooooo. shes allways good fun and friendly
    cheeers donnnnny ps dont know her email address either)

Just a little word to the wise donnnnny, talesha is much more into putting to you then having it put to her, not saying she won't, just saying that is what she prefers

and top of that the girl is a sweetheart.......
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

regarding this girls name;

i KNOW that it is teresa; SHE knows it is Teresa; Stewart knows it is Teresa, and i'll be damned if he doesn't remind me every time i hear from him. BUT....on her model release form, it says TALESHA! LOL....just one more case of Thai people not being able to pronounce ther R's.

also.....the e-mail address she gave me last year is no longer valid [not really sure if it ever WAS valid]. in any case, she can be found at Casa every night.
      [email protected] try it out

Jon

Comment

>>>>  also.....the e-mail address  she gave me last year is no longer valid [not really sure if it ever WAS  valid].  in any case, she can be found at Casa every night.
        [email protected]    try it out>>>

If you do, it won't work......you have the wrong spelling. Try this.....

[email protected]

Yes, I know that is not how you spell Teresa OR Talisha!!
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Nov. 12 2003,10;05)
          If you do, it won't work......you have the wrong spelling. Try this.....
          Ahh Stewart,

I think your shirt tails are showing  

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Have had many interludes with this wonderfull girl pity there all not as fun . still it takes all types
            \donnnnny

Comment

Working...
            X