Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Phuket

Hi !

I'm looking for a nice 4 Star Hotel in Patong or nearby where I bring in LB wothout Problems. Has anyone a suggestion for me?

Thanks to you all guys

Ollie

I don't have an answer for you but the first time I went to Phuket before leaving searched the net on Phuket.com and listed about 10 hotels from that site that I thought I would like to stay at during my stay. I sent a email to each hotel asking them about bringing ladyboys back with me to the room and if this was allowed. Got answers back from only 3 of them 2 said only if it was very discreet and the third said not problem. I stayed at the third the hotel was the Le Riviera Resorts. Requested and got a Sea view room and it is right on the beach, booked it for two with no joiner fee, and the best part only 2 min walk from the room to Bangla road where all the action is located. It shoulld be noted that this is only a three start hotel but I found it very nice and very guess friendly.

Disqplay
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

Comment

I stated at the safarie hotel, right at the action, no problem taking anyone back

Comment

Any suggestions on a 5 star hotel where I can bring back LBs?

Comment

Working...
        X