First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speake de  englias?

Originally posted by
    Dear Jon,

Hope you are well. Anyway, about meeting Ji, well, nothing to update you with since I couldn't meet up with her. The contact # was fine and I called her up but this girl can't communicate in English at all! I tried to explain to her friends on the phone to set up a date but it was hard to communicate with them too. She agreed to meet up but I was confused wither she wanted me to meet her at Koh Joy or the TS bar infront of the kickboxing. At the end I got frustrated! lol Anyway, the good news that I met another hottie from Simon, her name is Omay(spell?) she is one of the most beautiful gal, with cute dark face, long dark hair and a tall killer body! I hope you have her soon on your site!

I'll go to Thailand again in Dec so, I'll talk to you then. Many thanx for your help...
    just another in the long list of reasons why it is sometimes better to just go to Thailand and find the girl of your dreams from a bar or on the street; many of the girls on this site [especially where i am now] do not speak english! especially cabaret girls; for some reason they never mastered our language. anyway, i am happy it all worked out for this guy; he seems like a good dude. i TOLD you guys that Ji couldn't speak any english....re-read her biography! Oh, that's right.....according to my buddy Peter, our biographies don't say anything about the girls....

Jon... I can't read my TV guide. The fucking thing is all in frikidee Thai!

Thing is I wanna see Buffy, but I'm not sure if it's Hong Kong time or Thai time, and I want to set the VCR 'cos I'm going out in an hour or so... so what's the fuckin' deal?

Why can't you answer this simple fuckin' question? I mean it's not like I'm asking for much. By the way I posted my last email an hour ago and still no response. Is this some kind of a sick friggin' joke?

Get yer shit together dude...

Comment

learn to read thai then stoogie, it's not very hard and is the only way to learn to speak thai correctly'
      poep gun mai na krap

Comment

I just got Buffy Season 1,2 and 3 on DVD here.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
        X