X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May

was chatting to may at face-pic the other day, and asked her how much she would charge me if i bumped into her in bangkok
    answe" 10000 yes 10 000 for short time " dont look like i'll be bumping into her at that price phew wayyyyyyyyyy over the top
    she must be a real super star now. Prices gone mad
    donnnnny

ten thousand baht? are you serious.. will, may just got scratched of my list...rod

Comment

Hope that's negotiable. She's a sweetheart, and it sounds more like she's just decided to be out of the scene.

Comment

well im waiting for her to reply again so ill keep you posted. 10 000 is fucking crazy by by may0

Comment

Jon told us a few weeks ago that she has a serious boyfriend and is not available for dating anymore. So sounds like the 10,000 is just to put you off
          Mister Arse

Comment

It doesn't sound like the same May I've been with, she never even discussed money. The times I've been with her she took what I gave her and put it in her purse without counting. Maybe she is dropping out of the sceen and just fishing to see if a whale shows up!

Comment

I would have to agree with the rest.
              I do not know May personally, but I do know that Jon speak's highly of her and she alway's come's across and a very nice and kind lady on her past post's . Also ALOT of member's here like her very much. I think that was just a polite way of saying " no sale "
              Dont take it to hard Donnnny there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Jeff

Comment

I agree with TopDog. May has never been pushy about money. You slip it into her purse, and she doesn't even look. She's a sweetheart, and I suspect has just settled down with her boyfriend. But definitely, if she frees up, look her up (my recommendation).

Comment

ya as, jon said she has a serious bf now so maybe its just a [put off
                  cheeres
                  donnnny

Comment

I emailed her a few days ago she says she doesnt take dates anymore. Could have just been me. Who knows, but thats what she said......
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

ha same happend to me she asked me for : 5k short 10k long
                      what ever it is...no way....!!!

Comment

When u work it out in sterling thats Cheap in comparison to the T-girls that charge £200 an hour out here in london..But she needs to understand that this is precisley y we pay air fares and hotel costs....So we can pay low prices.....lol

Comment

May is a good girl. I chatted with her before she became popular. I don't blame her to charge what she can get. The law of supply and demand command a higher price for someone like her. Do we really like the Thai ladyboys because they are cheap, or because they are hands down the most beautiful on the Planet? Everyone has their own answer,
                          Shawn

Comment

yes we do ( world ) no getting away from it. we pay airfairaand hotel so we can fuck shemales at a reasonable price. find out how much they charge there thai boyfriends haha i bet it"s a third of what we pay.Anyway may is a nice girl im sure but no way im paying that kind of money to any ladyboy anywhere. Sure she probibly has a boy friend now and is off the sceen . so its a put off better if she just said "i'm sorry i no work now(temporarily) SHE WILL BE BACK)they all do. you can take the girl from the bar but you cant take the bar from the girl
                            cheers
                            donnnnnnny
                            PS before you jump down my neck i cast no despertions on any ladyboy

Comment

I like the thai ladyboys because they are beautiful also because they are cheap.. But when i think about its more cos there cheap. Check this out take Natalie for instance i pay her 2000-3000baht to fuck her. Y cos im in thailand. In London a girl like her could charge between £200-£400 an hour. I would not pay that regardless of how stunning she is. but cos im in thailand and its the price its is for £400 u could be with someone for a week. As you said everyone has there own answer but logic will always prevail. Hollar Back guys, disscussions such as these keep us coming back. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X