X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Log going away soon

i was walking around the main TS area of CM the other night and saw a familiar face; as i got closer i realized it was none other than the adorable 19-year old Yoh from the CM updates of last June 15, also seen on our new cover, bottom right with that huge log hanging down between her legs. i said hi.....that lead to a role in the rack and she was amazing; we had a great time and that massive thing was hard as a rock the whole time. she thanked me as she was leaving and agreed to another shoot; she said she would like that because she needs all the money she can get, as she is going in for her operation in January to have that 8-incher removed.

all together now........

Jon

RR.

Thank goodness my young lady has expressed no wish to do the deed!!!!
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

what a fucking shame

Comment

Another one bites the dust!!!
        One thing to be grateful for is,,theres another dozen leaving school later this year,,
        Just a big bottomless pit..

Bali_Ken

Comment

I've not met her, you have, so I'm not in a better position to judge her looks, but based on the pics only, I find her the least attractive of the Chiang Mai ladyboys you've posted over the past few months. She has WAAAAYYY TOOOO MUCH silicone in her face, it looks like to me, especially her chin. She does not appear anywhere near as femme and passable as ones like Pon, Dina and Ce and that big cock is by far the best thing she has going for her and it would be a mistake to have it turned outside in.

Comment

Working...
          X