Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (buckeye99 @ Aug. 29 2006,17:48) Whoa!  Jaidee!! Let me between your legs!!
    ain't life grand

Comment

• O.K., Randymann - I'll your offer - you first!!

Comment

• Oh, YESSSSS,Randyman - you first!!

Comment

• (buckeye99 @ Aug. 29 2006,18:39) Oh, YESSSSS,Randyman - you first!!  

You no good you butterfly man

Randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

• (buckeye99 @ Aug. 29 2006,17:39) Oh, YESSSSS,Randyman - you first!!  
            You need to give it up RM!!!!!

He wants you BAD!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Who did you vote for? Only 4 days left!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Eye should win any vote hands down, she is naturally photogenic.
                When she walks, she’s like a samba
                That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• Naaaaaaaaaaaa nong 4 me
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• (Bit Beefy @ Sep. 11 2006,16:53) Naaaaaaaaaaaa nong 4 me  
                    long nong's dong lover

randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

• (Randyman @ Sep. 12 2006,11:30)
                      (Bit Beefy @ Sep. 11 2006,16:53) Naaaaaaaaaaaa nong 4 me  
                      long nong's dong lover    

randyman
                      Spot On
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Eye is so damn HOT in those pics.... I'd have no choice but to buy Eye an Air Conditioner  

8000 BTU only $157 at Wal-mart !
                        http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3387587

I€™d love to take a Ladyboy like Eye to Wal-mart€¦

Comment

• Be careful though - even with the everyday low prices a girl like Eye could still easily clean out your wallet!
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• ..is there a WALMART in BJKK now?  ..if not ur just dreamin', what's the price there for an 8000 btu A/C?  ..and they don't need a remote with their A/C!  

Comment

• (anicon @ Sep. 12 2006,16:59) ..is there a WALMART in BJKK now?  ..if not ur just dreamin', what's the price there for an 8000 btu A/C?  ..and they don't need a remote with their A/C!  
                              Chances are now Wal-Mart is buying up frailing or losing out market share markets and retain their own title before renaming them Wal-Mart.

This has happened with Asda in UK, they were brought out in 2000/2001 by Wal-Mart and under the agreement Adsa keeps the name Asda for 5 years and then would undergoes a joint naming Asda-Walmart for set number of years before becoming Wal-Mart outright.

However if they builds new stores they reserve the right to call it Wal-Mart outright or joint naming Asda-Walmart.

Maybe Wal-Mart consortium is slowly buying and branching out across the world, because when I was in USA back in March 2000 I did read a phamplet stating they are trying to achieve an world wide market.

Comment

• Although Eye's pics are breathtaking - wallpaper quality (you should think of providing this, btw) - I voted for Sa Sa, such a cutie!

MK
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                                X