X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep...

Sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone else finds this a real pain in the ass please post and let us know. I'm not sure what we can do about it, but if enough people complain then I'll certainly look deeper into this and see if we can find a solution.

Comment

• Wow, Thanks for that explanation!! Just knowing that helps get rid of a just a little bit more frustration. Every little bit helps!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by (Bam @ Feb. 14 2006,11:43)
        I know what€™s going on here... you're passing between different versions of the domain.

Domain variants....
        But are we masters of our domain?

Or domain deviants?

Comment

• yes it is a pain in the ass!!!!!!! I will remember that when renewing my membership
          jeffreyscott

Comment

• Stogie,
            Yes, this password pop-up thing is VERY annoying.

Comment

• Stogie,
              Yes, this password pop-up thing is VERY annoying.

Comment

• Yes, stop the popups
                Another site does the same thing, not with grace of Ats. I know we can just "lube" the info pipelines; this is an area of experiance we can all take part in. To be lubed or not to be lubed Mirimark sounds like a poll to me.
                incher

Comment

• lubed

RM
                  ain't life grand

Comment

• Randyman, I just knew you were a lube lover

You sneaky slide and glide man
                    Thanks, incher

Comment

• Yeah the password popup is soooo annoying. It takes a good half second of my precious time to click on it. I feel sooo abused and put upon. Please or please do something about it or I may be driven to the point of doing harm to myself.        

Comment

• Well solution to this problem is have all urls as relative instead of absolute and you will not cross domains. Host the clubhouse under all three domains as well as the site so that whatever domain you access it from is the one you stay on.

Comment

• The PREVIEW GIRLS for mid-March! CLICK ON THIS LINK!

The best preview Clubhouse update ever! 'Yeah yeah yeah' I hear you say! 'I've heard it all before!' But THIS time, folks, I reckon it just may well be the best Preview offering we have ever done!

There is something for everyone here from the little school girls to the Narly Natasha. Chompoo is in fine form and new girl Klencha is just for mirimark and other femboy lovers (like me!) Even Brocklanders and SpiritCrusher would be hard put to complain about this collection of cuties!

Is it all hype? Is the Stogie Bear full of shit? Well, check the girls out for your selves and VOTE for your favourite!

The PREVIEW GIRLS for mid-March! CLICK ON THIS LINK!

The PREVIEW GIRLS for mid-March! CLICK ON THIS LINK!

So who is your favourite and why? Please VOTE for the one(s) you like the best. We do take these polls seriously when we consider future talent!

Enjoy the update...

Stogie Bear

The Clubhouse will be finished in about 4 hours!)

Comment

• Not an easy decision..I played safe and voted Benz..boring perhaps, ya!
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

• Chompoo looks beautiful in this shoot but Pookie gets my vote. Man, I just love this girl! Femboy Klench is right up there though, followed by the little schoolgirls... all the others are grouped very closely behind them.

There's not one dog in the pack!

Comment

• Ot and Beau....ah! this is more like it. Congratulations. No canines to be seen on this update. woof! woof!.

Both on my list for next Pattaya trip if there still hanging around.

I know Ot from Sunee Plaza but not sure if Beau is down there , any idea Stogie??.    

Comment

Working...
                                X