Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is difficult....they are all beauties...Benz is gorgeous, Klencha amazing, Odet - I've heard you guys talk about her but WOW...and the others could all be winners, But I voted for the least likely to win...the lovely Ms Amy...

It has nothing to do with how beautiful she is, she's
    clearly not the best looking....it's because of that damn sexy video from last August -- clips 4, 5 and 6...that leaves me both amused and very aroused...so sexy...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• The (very) early running favors Odet!
      Attached Files

Comment

• this kind of reminds me of that story.....

a young bull says to his father, "hey dad, which one do you want?"

to which the elder bull replied, "which ONE??! Son, let's walk down the hill and fuck them all!"

kinda sums up my feeling about it.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

• Originally posted by
          Even Brocklanders and SpiritCrusher would be hard put to complain about this collection of cuties!
          What??? Since when do i ever complain about the girls? I only complain about brocklanders complaining

Amy gets my vote the but it's right down the line with all them babes, i think your right about it being the best preview bunch yet.

Comment

• Toiy 0 votes? What's wrong here?
            Ok, Ot&Beau absolutely unbeatable!! Can't wait to see the full set. Pookie, Klencha really gorgeous! Benz and Odet stunners and the usual suspects Chompoo and Natasha on top!
            Sensational month, guys!!!

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• All very hot except Troy Polamalu.
              brock landers

Comment

• I had to vote for Klencha ... where does she work?

Comment

• Well, as my all time favourite aint on show this time round I cant go overboard, but they are all STUNNERS. And something for all tastes, Im more than Impressed. I guess I'll just have a pull on each of them and see who makes me come the quickest. Top Stuff Stogie.

Comment

• Originally posted by (Groundhog @ Mar. 16 2006,10:36)
                    I had to vote for Klencha ... where does she work?
                    The Philippines!

Comment

• Klencha a PI girl..... Alanda a PI girl..... Alyssa a PI girl...... Bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!
                      I know in terms of nightlife and quality of life the PI are not comparable at all to LOS, but looking at the talent there, it's for sure worth to investigate this bunch of islands a bit deeper. Jai-Dee once said that the first trip didn't pay off - maybe it needs a second attempt.... ?

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

• How could you go past this beauty?
                        When's the video being released?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• BENZ!

"What about the girl? Brunette,athletic, sleazy and demure; just like you specified. Is that a coincidence?

Dr Edgemar 1990
                          When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• Difficult choice but Toiy is my favorite .Get some nice boobs two weeks ago,not to big .Great girl and I am in
                            Attached Files

Comment

• With 174 votes still cast there is now no clear winner. Chompoo got off to the early start and for a while she looked unbeatable. But Benz has come on strong to eclipse Chompoo. Half the girls there still have a shot at winning this before the end of the month, and your guess is as good as mine!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• You knnow it's a strong month when Natasha, traditionally afavorite on ATS, is next to last. But as strong as this month is, I still prefer the Feb 15th lineup.

Natasha, looks like an international jet set type shemale:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X