Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great new update as always SB......Love Icey as always [and certainly one of the girls here whose personality and friendly attitude is just as attractive as her awesome smile] and my buddy Lyla; how can anyone be more sexy than that?? what a babe.....

However....as I said to MonkeyMan recently.....who the hell is this girl named TOP??

this girl is at the, errr, Top of my list for when I come back to the land of ladyboys.....

bring on July!!!

Comment

• Wow, thanks, what a great update. Lyla, Amy, Icey and Nanci (plus Odette looking back over her shoulder) are all superb, but just had to vote for Linda, 'cos i was feeling jealous of Soda playing with that hot bod.
      love Thai lbs

Comment

• Great Update as usual SB!!!!!

Where did you find Nancy??? She is HOTTTTT

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• Nanci is from KC3 , very playful young ladyboy .

Comment

• (relpax @ Jun. 15 2006,12:14) ok. i am in love with icey.

ok.  i am actually really in LUST but who can blame me.  man icey makes me want to book a trip back to bkk right now.

hawt hawt hawt!
            So does that mean I can expect you in August?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• You can expect to see me tho  
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• On July 15th (at lunchtime in Thailand) I can promise you the BEST update ever for the Clubhouse...

Here's a sample...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Just one more reason to JOIN! ($99.95 a year!)
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Better than last month's update? Incredible!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, i was tryin to have a quiet weekend this weekend but now after those pics im lookin for a flight tmrw
                      When she walks, she’s like a samba
                      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• How about this minx Ming? That should hasten your arrival!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• who's the lucky guy in the first pic ? And why was I not asked !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• aaargghhdiffuckfuckufckinbastardininfuckinhellinla dyboysufckinumincolchesterandpaddingtona
                            tthesametimedafuckinhell
                            When she walks, she’s like a samba
                            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 13 2006,14:40) On July 15th (at lunchtime in Thailand) I can promise you the BEST update ever for the Clubhouse...

Here's a sample...  
                              Sir

Have you taken a degree in Marketing?

Comment

• For you lucky forum readers the Mid-July update is here NOW! CLICK!

It's not 'marketing' if it's the truth, is it?

I'd be the first to say if we were sending you dogs. It's almost cost me my job to tell you guys the uncompromising truth and I'll continue to tell you how it really is!

But I truly believe we have the best product on the WWW and the best value also!

For you lucky forum readers the Mid-July update is here NOW! CLICK!

Comment

Working...
                                X