Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (gunslinger @ Jul. 13 2006,17:34) aaargghhdiffuckfuckufckinbastardininfuckinhellinla dyboysufckinumincolchesterandpaddingtona

tthesametimedafuckinhell
    Take it you know Colchester and Paddington

and im off work on the 15th  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• 2 insanely hot girls in Joy and Natalie but 4 GOD DAMN FEMBOYS

Great photography but this update doesnt rank in the top 10 ever.

No matter how hard you guys try to make Nancy look hot with makeup, she is still a femboy with dumbo ears and boxer's nose.
      brock landers

Comment

• This may come as a shock to some people on here, have a seat and brace yourself, none of the people in these photos are women, they were all in fact born men.

You feeling faint? Would you like a cup of tea?
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• (gunslinger @ Jul. 13 2006,20:19) This may come as a shock to some people on here, have a seat and brace yourself, none of the people in these photos are women, they were all in fact born men.

You feeling faint? Would you like a cup of tea?
          We've been thru this before Gunslinger.........

It's quite obvious that the Mayberry School of Law didn't have a sex ed course

To each their own

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• I chose Kem, nobody should have to suffer the big fat 0
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• (gunslinger @ Jul. 14 2006,09:19) This may come as a shock to some people on here, have a seat and brace yourself, none of the people in these photos are women, they were all in fact born men.
              You can rest easy. We already knew that!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 14 2006,13:25)
                (gunslinger @ Jul. 14 2006,09:19) This may come as a shock to some people on here, have a seat and brace yourself, none of the people in these photos are women, they were all in fact born men.
                  You can rest easy. We already knew that!  
                Speak for yourself mate. This is news to me! Hehehe....
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Hmm, I just went through the update, but I didn't see any pussy. Was I missing something? Heck, I didn't even stop to look at their faces.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

• (post-op lover @ Jul. 14 2006,15:47) Hmm, I just went through the update, but I didn't see any pussy.  Was I missing something?  Heck, I didn't even stop to look at their faces.

My Webpage more pussy than you can shake a stick at!

Comment

• (I'll re-title the thread 'Best update ever apart from people who prefer post-op pussy!')

Comment

• and now with the correct web address

www.cats.org

How to fuck up a pathetic joke

Comment

• Yep - you really messed up that gag!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jul. 14 2006,02:37) For you lucky forum readers the Mid-July update is here NOW! CLICK!

It's not 'marketing' if it's the truth, is it?    

I'd be the first to say if we were sending you dogs. It's almost cost me my job to tell you guys the uncompromising truth and I'll continue to tell you how it really is!

But I truly believe we have the best product on the WWW and the best value also!

For you lucky forum readers the Mid-July update is here NOW! CLICK!

Marketing crack was just a joke.

I certainly argue with your comments on best product and best value.

Numero uno

Comment

• (trebor2809 @ Jul. 14 2006,08:07) I certainly argue with your comments on best product and best value.
                              I don't...........I have personally seen many other sites and in an overall view, the amount of updates the quality of the ladies, the navigation, the videos, the assistance on the forums all total up to a very quality website for shemale or ladyboy lovers

Other sites may have higher quality photos or videos but they lack in other aspects, other sites may have the other aspects covered but still lack in photos and /or navigation...........

This is a quality site and is continuously seeking to improve itself........... My Kudos!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• trebor2809 @ Jul. 14 2006,08:07)
                                I certainly argue with your comments on best product and best value.

I don't...........
                                Typo I think - maybe he meant "I agree", not "I argue", hence the Numero Uno signature
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X