X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen this before

I actually recieved this in a *letter from a new member... I hope the guy was only joking!

* * *this is a great site. *Only there are some models that look like fakes (female faces pasted over male bodies). *I certainly hope that's not the case. *But the ones that are real are fantastic. *Nice job.

* * * i can assure you, one and all, *that this is not the case. even if i knew how to do that, which i don't, *we have no reason to *resort to trickery to show off the *beauty of our girls, who are all 100% real. * anyone who has met Chompoo, Anny, Som [either pre- or post-op] Natalie, Oh, May or ANY of the girls from this site will verify this. *

* all you have to do is walk into Obsessions bar any night of the week to see that these people are the real deal.

*from Jon, still shaking my head

Is this bloke a member? If he is ask him to post some examples of his supposed fakes. We'd all get a kick out of that!

And Jon if you need an avatar let me know!

Comment

AH HA!! So thats how they do it !!
      The old put the face picture over the body trick

Jeff1

Comment

Hey..How did I get a instead of a crazy face?

Comment

OH , this is weird

Comment

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of the models from this site and in most cases they looked better in person then what I expected (Bangkok and Pattaya May come to mind).  No fakes for sure!

Comment

stewart has told me this many times.........almost with every girl he has met....he always says' this girl looks so much better in person'....makes me wonder about my photography skills [or lack thereof]! for me, it's chompoo, ponlien and post-op som....no camera can catch their beauty for real....you just have to see them to believe your eyes.

Jon

Comment

I think that Duk Dak is about one of the most photogenic models ever to appear on camera...

feb-dukdak.jpg

Comment

Stogie you are so right Duk Dak is gorgoeus! I would have loved to have met her but Jon says that she doesn't any more. What a shame!

Thaipan

Comment

>>AH HA!! So thats how they do it !!
                    The old put the face picture over the body trick

Jeff1 <<
                    Good trick Jeff, but I think the guy needs his eyes tested or a new white stick!

Don't worry about the weirdness, it will sort itself out in time!

Thaipan

Comment

Working...
                    X