X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limmatquai

Early lastmonth I stopped at an LB bar in Pattaya which I believe is on the north side of Soi 13. I believe it's called Limmatquai. It is just a few feet from the Shark Bar and about halfway between Walking Street and Thrappaya and next to a European Restaurant. I have done searches in this forum and many others but the only return I get on that name is a hotel in Zurich with a strip club called Pattaya. Does nobody ever go there? (Not the Swiss club.) Most of the girls are about as exciting as phlegm - to me. But, Chacque a son gout. I would think some people would like it.

(tdperhs @ Jul. 22 2006,10:22) .......But, Chacque a son gout. I would think some people would like it.
    I can't imagine. I've never heard anyone utter a nice word about it. I've always assumed the place had to be a front for a money laundering operation. There couldn't possibly be any other reason to keep it open.

Comment

The reason nobody refers to it is due to the fact that its crap and most people rightly keep well away from it - a lot of people moan about elements of places like Stringfellows, Hi-Boss etc but at least these have some redeeming features, unlike Limmatquai as you refer to it which is just a total shithole. Old Asia Hand could have a really valid point though about the money laundering, I guess the genuine reveneu into the bar might just about cover the daily electric bill but certainly not the rent, salaries etc etc.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

Most off our BMs are well informed about that place so they stay away...
        I passed by 2 or 3 times and what I seen out side didn't tempted me to go in...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

5 Years ago that place was interesting, but it has gotten so bad that the cockaroaches on its floors look more enticing then the girls on the stage.

And don't think thats its a cheap dive either, last time the wanted 200B for lady drink.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I went there back in January 2006 - read my first trip report for my thoughts - but I really walked out of that place feeling like I needed a nice cold shower (and not because of the heat!)...

My advice is to stay as far away as possible. I really don't Stringfellow's all that much, but I'd rather spend the rest of my LB-loving days there than an hour in this place!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

HI i have been there in april...but bad quality...if you compared with stringfellow.... i have been looking for Apple, but she works in Kitten Club with May and MAx (hey Billy69 do you remeber them?)........only 13 days....

Comment

where is the kitten club?

Comment

Limmitaquai is the closest thing Pattaya has to a clip joint. From the moment you walk in the door you are being set up. They will use any means to extract money from you through lies, deceit, misrepresenting what you will have to pay if you bring a girl upstairs etc.

If you go to clubs in Soho London, you will be right at home here in Limmitaquai.

I ventured in there once about 3 years ago, big mistake. If you havent been there, dont even feel tempted, it has nothing to offer that you will like.

Otherwise, enjoy the Seaside

Comment

Kitten Club, is the club on the ground level of the Penthouse Hotel, Soi 13/4.
                    Its is mostly GG, but they have a few LB. A couple of them are very cute.

The 600B barfine is a bit of a turn-off for Pattaya, but I think there is one night a week where its bar fine 3 girls for 1000B. Someone should try that with all LB.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Limmawhatever is on Soi Diana. Went in there one night and got hustled for 3 lady drinks, but I knew I would so no big deal.

I stayed about 20 minutes or so and there were about 7-8 girls dancing in sexy nite gowns. One kept beckoning me but I resisted.

I had to take a leak before leaving and asked the mama behind the bar where the mens room was. She pointed to the door in back that led up to the short time rooms.

As I was heading for the restroom a couple of girls started to follow me upstairs and mama yelled at them and they stopped dead in there tracks. Took a leak came back downstairs, finished my drink and said goodbye.

Outside the lady drink hustle that you find everywhere, no real hassels and I would probably go back again.

No rear entrance or exit only way in through the heavily trafficked soi out front by Carousel. GoGo's flanked the bar and Hello girls thought they were doing me a favor letting me know I was entering "ladyboy bar".

Comment

(lbloverxxx @ Jul. 22 2006,20:41) HI i have been there in april...but bad quality...if you compared with stringfellow.... i have been looking for Apple, but she works in Kitten Club with May and MAx (hey Billy69 do you remeber them?)........only 13 days....
                        F..k. I forgot about that two,they are good fun..
                        Attached Files
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Yeah, walked by that Limmoquai Bar a few times, but the girls there were such that I never wanted to go in... Especially when just a bit up the Soi there's that bar (forgot the name again) with 2 or 3 LBs, one of them being the cute&sexy Benz.

Comment

its called Les Trios, in the Swiss beer bars bit of the alleyway.

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 23 2006,11:37) Kitten Club, is the club on the ground level of the Penthouse Hotel, Soi 13/4.
                              Its is mostly GG, but they have a few LB. A couple of them are very cute.

The 600B barfine is a bit of a turn-off for Pattaya, but I think there is one night a week where its bar fine 3 girls for 1000B. Someone should try that with all LB.
                              Snick/Socrates/Monkeyman - have any of you guys seen the LB I took from the Kitten Club lately? I forgot her name and didn't get pics of her. She was a total femboy...
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X