X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(69billy @ Jul. 23 2006,14:41)
    (lbloverxxx @ Jul. 22 2006,20:41) HI  i  have been there in april...but bad quality...if you compared with stringfellow.... i have been looking for Apple, but she works in Kitten Club with May and MAx (hey Billy69 do  you remeber them?)........only 13 days....
    F..k.  I forgot about that two,they are good fun..
    Didn't you say they were freelancers Billy? I never saw either of these two in the Kitten Club before...
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

They worked as freelancers then...Me and Coss been in the Kitten that time and they wasn't in there ....I didnt know they are working in there now..
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Limmawhatever is on Soi Diana. Went in there one night and got hustled for 3 lady drinks, but I knew I would so no big deal.
        its in soi diamond off walking street. next to diamond beach hotel

Comment

Limatqua80 ( may not be spelt right ) as it was known many moons ago, early to mid 80's, was one of the few places LB's hung out, & there were a few superstars. But even then going upstairs to ther short time rooms was a real gamble. I simply can't be bothered with the place present day, as its way too much hassle for some pig ugly LB's. I just wouldn't bother there are far better pickings else where.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

There was also always the odd LB in the go, go, bars on the same Soi, except the Baby a go go's, at that time too.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

this place is really diffecult to stomach, lately i have been staying at the "hotel beverly plaza" and when the night is over i usually walk through the aiiey to get to my hotel, if your interested in 250 lb's you might like this joint but if you like em slim to medium and some what pretty this place will just scare the crap out of you.
              i still am amazed at how this place stays open in the last four years i have never seen anyone walk in or out this place, what are the odd's on that
              kittens has been brought up so i have a question for the regulars in pattaya, nueng and her sister/brother who worked at "mr. 99 shrimp bar went to the pp show on north pattaya road for a while, after shutting down nueng, acording to costa, was seen in kittens, doe's anyone know where nuengs sister/brother is working?
              jasperblubber

Comment

was there in jan o5 with aphotographer form another web sight had the usual hussel and bussel from 5-6 lbs no different from any bar in nana.i took a girl upstairs for a fuck and was back down in less than 30 mins. the girl was nice and gave good service. the rooms are helll rob you are getting soft in your old age).hav.nt been in for a year now but as rob said in the 80;s this was one of the only places to get ladybopys. soi diamond was the in place and kaligula had ladyboys too. cheers donnnnny
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

the girls, or should i say 'may' always lead me backstage and from there through a small alley to the firehouse hotel(soi 15), and used that as short time room. the room is a typical 4-600b a night by pty standard ..
                  limma has gone downhill, no question about that. they never had any real stunners except for 'may', but some where nice - nat - or something, was also nice. lot of groping too. u where almost guaranteed a hj while drinking ur beer. the hustle and bustle wore off after a couple of mins if u didnt buy or you bought to one specific lady. dont agree it was the same pressure at it was at kc3(before they changed their policy), where the ladies kept coming back even if you had bought drink for one lady already.

Comment

Limaquoi used to be the place back when Pattaya May worked there, but that was 3-4 years ago. Back then they had a few others that were worth taking but nowadays I don't see how they keep the doors open.

Comment

(olekunde @ Jul. 25 2006,11:56) the girls, or should i say 'may' always lead me backstage and from there through a small alley to the firehouse hotel(soi 15), and used that as short time room. the room is a typical 4-600b a night by pty standard ..
                      That ,how it was 3-4 years ago...This was my first visit...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 25 2006,13:52) was there in jan o5   with aphotographer form another web sight  had the usual hussel  and bussel from 5-6  lbs  no different from any bar in nana.i took a  girl upstairs for a fuck and was back  down in less than 30 mins. the girl was nice and gave good service. the rooms are helll  rob you are getting soft in your old age).hav.nt been in for a year now   but as rob said in the 80;s this  was one of the only places to get ladybopys. soi diamond was the  in place  and kaligula had  ladyboys too. cheers donnnnny
                          Just getting older i think Donnnnny, can't be bothered with hassle if there's nothing worth shaggin'.

I used to hang out inside Simon Cabaret too, roughly opposite Tonys, you could pick up LB's there real easy, some real lookers there, just after the show.
                          Robin

Comment

yeah we need some anti aging pills rob
                            remember simon very well oh what fun we had. i bet we have crossed paths before but never spoke
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 26 2006,06:20) I used to hang out inside Simon Cabaret too, roughly opposite Tonys, you could pick up LB's there real easy, some real lookers there, just after the show.
                              Me too

The good old days eh!. I used to love that place, you used to get a few caucasian LBs in there as well to watch the show and pull someones dick afterwards.

Its a big beer bar now but you still get the odd LB touting behind the bar

Simon caberet
                              RIP

Comment

Its a big beer bar now but you still get the odd LB touting behind the bar
                                its a beer bar complex, and i have only seen a postie work there.
                                some russian skanks hang out in the first bar facing walking street.

Comment

Working...
                                X