X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-op Mod

Wow, I really love the new Mod. Thinking back to that 3-some picture set, with Mod, Jannie, and some other girl, it's now 2 posties and some other girl. How's that other girl doing? Post-op yet?

That Jannie & Poom pool set was also nice, but there weren't very many pics. Perhaps a new set with Mod, Jannie, and Poom can be done? Yowza!

Mod's new pussy looks great. I'd love to give more tips on how to make more erotic pics of posties, but the photog did a pretty good job here. I think awhile back I posted my "likes" for good postie pics.

Anyway, cheers! Now, if only there were 10x as many posties per month.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

even though im not in posties, i tried one in pattaya on last trip. fucked her cunt and ass bb, and i have to say that postie cunts are really tight even when lubed up.

im not sure if this is ur experience, but she seemed to enjoy anal more than regular vaginal penetration.

Comment

I second the motion for an other set of Mod Jannie and Poom.

Comment

Yeah, another great thing about postie pussies is that for the rest of their lives, the pussies are trying to close back up, so they are constantly getting tight, and need to be worked on to keep them open. That could be done with a dilator, but POL TLC is also good.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

sounds like i need to try.......i have looked her photo for so long and she is such a big TURNON

Comment

If i wanted a fanny i`d go to a GG!

Comment

(paddyirish1 @ Aug. 29 2006,02:34) If i wanted a fanny i`d go to a GG!
              Everybody in America has a fanny, but only GGs and posties have fannies in Ireland and the UK.

America's more inclusive.

The sad part is that somehow the non-UK/Ireland part of the world sometimes learns the wrong definition of "fanny".

Comment

Mod is going to partake in next year Miss Tiffany show .
                She has her braces removed at xmas time and is going for it.

I guess that the whole show is corrupt but if it was fair i reckon she stands a chance.  strong features, nice personality and a good figure should play to the crowd.

Chok Di Ka

Comment

Working...
                X