X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pussy girl

I heard that mint is going to become a girl.
    We have to fuck her before she becomes a girl
    Someone enlighten the people about it

(shiva2006 @ Jul. 26 2006,21:14) I heard that mint is going to become a girl.

Lord Shiva,
    Actually I heard she is growing some additional dicks to destroy all asses around....
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

chatted to mint yesteday she said no way bull shit never
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

that will never happen, when i stay w mint, she "complained" about all her customers only want her dick, not her ...

..i guess she have done the math already ...

Comment

(shiva2006 @ Jul. 26 2006,10:14) I heard that mint is going to become a girl.
          ....That's not even funny as a joke

Randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

I wonder what POL would say...

Comment

(Kloud @ Jul. 27 2006,19:15) I wonder what POL would say...
              Who's Mint?

Seriously, I have no idea who she is. I think she's packing Kryptonite.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

You will recognise Mint the minute you see her

She always walks with a wheelbarrow

Comment

(olekunde @ Jul. 27 2006,16:43) when i stay w mint, she "complained" about all her customers only want her dick, not her ...
                  How very sad, sad...men are just interested in one thing aren't they ... animals!

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jul. 27 2006,12:13)
                    (Kloud @ Jul. 27 2006,19:15) I wonder what POL would say...
                    Who's Mint?

Seriously, I have no idea who she is.  I think she's packing Kryptonite.
                    POL;

Her nickname's "Tri-pod"

RM
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Here's the wind-up...and the pitch...
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

That would be the funniest thing ever that the God of cock lovers got it chopped off and turned into a postie.....i doubt it would ever happen. Girls like Mint and Nancy are popular because of their giant dicks and not their face. Mint used to have a beautiful face before face started breaking out really bad(maybe yaba)and lost so much weight that she looks anorexic(yaba again)
                        brock landers

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jul. 28 2006,12:46) Here's the wind-up...and the pitch...
                          Mint cutting her dick off would be the equivalent of Francisco Liriano cutting off his left arm.

Comment

I enjoyed some quality time with Mint in January after I broke up with my erstwhile LB girlfriend

At that time, she expressed her personal desire to get the SRS operation and become a "real woman"

However, she was realistic in acknowledging the genetic reasons for her popularity, and the economic benefits thereto

My impression was that - in her heart of hearts - she would like nothing better than to find one guy who would accept her as a woman, and (with his commitment and support) book the surgery the same week

The stuff that dreams are made of...I wish her well, she seems like a very nice girl

Comment

(thick81 @ Jul. 31 2006,12:20) I enjoyed some quality time with Mint in January after I broke up with my erstwhile LB girlfriend

At that time, she expressed her personal desire to get the SRS operation and become a "real woman"

However, she was realistic in acknowledging the genetic reasons for her popularity, and the economic benefits thereto

My impression was that - in her heart of hearts - she would like nothing better than to find one guy who would accept her as a woman, and (with his commitment and support) book the surgery the same week

The stuff that dreams are made of...I wish her well, she seems like a very nice girl
                              Thats not how i read her at all in may. she told me she had thought about cutting but in reallity she would never do it because she loves her cock too much and likes to cummmm.One of the reasons she had thought of it was because she got picked up by a nice farang in a disco,when he found out she was a shemale he dumped her.
                              I spent quite a few nights with this girl and had a great time. she rings me nearly everyday now and we get on fine(I dont send her money)
                              will be having 2 week with her in samui and bangkok in september. so ill keep al you leturous bastards posted on her cock.
                              having said this , these girls can change as fast as the weather in melbourne , so what she says in may might change in december.
                              I feel it would be the end of her popularity if she did cut it off as it is what makes her popular.
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X