X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBs give you a new lease of life

This has been alluded to in a couple of threads: but as a late convert to LBs who while not quite heading for the living death of the Bowls fraternity was definately off the boil, I found that my interest in the wonderful girls of the 3rd sex put a spring in my step, a song in my heart, lead in my pencil - well you get the idea.

So - is it just me or is this a common finding -?

I did try to attach a picture of Benz to illustrate my point, and because you can't have too much Benz IMHO - but being a technical idiot failed miserably

Cheers

They certainly have changed my life for the better!

Comment

Thank the powers for that - I thought it was just me! Unless of course its a by product of Solent water in childhood.

BTW going totally off topic has Rita ever returned? Always one of my favourites

Cheers

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Ladyboys have changed my life but they have certainly given it another dimension But that probably applies to all of us.

Comment

Definately some thing well over due to get excited about

Comment

Its a life changer for sure, and it gets better and better.
            I only used to go to the Far East once a year, now its almost my second home from August to Easter.

Its like a never ending mission, there always someone new sexy thing to meet.

Anticipation is sometimes half the thrill.

You know what i hate most ....is when im going home at the airport and you see all the new arrivals leaving for BKK or somewhere and starting their Holiday while mine has just ended. It just goes to fast......

Comment

After a week staring at the fat bare midriffs of English girls/whales I can't wait to get back home to Thailand.

Gonna snag me Candy for a couple of nights! (Anyone know if she is still there?)

Comment

SB you never said a truer word! You have to ask do NONE of them own a mirror for fuck's sake!

After battling on the underground (no aircon, no service half the time, no staff with any manners) it was such a relief to immerse myself in some TLC with the ever charming Zoey (a tall and sexy femboy from Singapore)

I just have to work myself a transfer to points East!!

Cheers and have a good trip home

Comment

Working...
                X