Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 04 2006,07:34) Areeya has never rocked my boat

Them tits are so false
    Couldn't agree with you more. Areeya's never done it for me and I never understood the buzz about her. It's all about Film.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Here poor Areeya spends time in jail....
      Attached Files

Comment

and gets spanked for being so bad   "Singapore Style"
        Attached Files

Comment

boobs will tend to look fake especially when they are new implants...they tend to be too perky to be true but after a year or two they sag into a position which makes them look natural...i dont know about Areeya's boobs though if they are as perky as that and she has had boobs for several years now then that is a result of a bad operation...
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

How weird is that? I got an email from Areeya earlier in the day she got caught. She seems like a nice girl so I hope she is ok.
            While we're on the topic of Areeya - I've never seen her in a hardcore penetration shot with a guy or lb. Has anyone seen her in a hardcore shoot or doesn't she like them?

cheers, BIB70

Comment

Areeya is now safe and sound back in the Big Mango.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 04 2006,05:03)
                (daveduke007 @ Aug. 04 2006,07:34) Areeya has never rocked my boat

Them tits are so false
                Couldn't agree with you more. Areeya's never done it for me and I never understood the buzz about her. It's all about Film.  
                In fact my g/f wanted tits and hips the same as Areeya

Fortunately my reponse of " i not fancy areeya and will make u look false girl worked"

P.S. This is not a go at Areeya, im sure shes a great girl, just not my type
                As for my avator Beer, now thats a different story
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Has anyone got anymore 'ugly' pictures of Areeya like the ones posted above, of her without make up, just out of shower or first thing in morning? It would be a guide as not judging a 'superstar' LB by her glamour pics alone. It would also stop the newbies running after the high profile girls and ignoring just as good girls elswhere

Comment

.. hmmm, looks like we got anuther Brockie clone here; i can imagine what his trip report will sound like if he does visit BJKK!  

Comment

(anicon @ Aug. 07 2006,10:44) .. hmmm, looks like we got anuther Brockie clone here; i can imagine what his trip report will sound like if he does visit BJKK!  
                      im with you  mate i wont say anymore than that as ill jus be rude   lol both posts IMHO have just been odd     each to there own but me personally Areeya does it for me and the more people that dont wana bone her the more oppurtunitys there will be for me to park my escalade in her ass
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Orchard Towers is NOT a designated red light area by the Singapore authorities. Its kinda tolerated, but in no way is it considered a legal red light area hence regular raids
                        Duh, yeah right tolerated, if it wasn't legit they would have closed the joint, the only reason they raid it is make sure the only people doin that shit are the ones that lead to money finding its way back to the racketeers, oh sorry i mean government
                        When she walks, she’s like a samba
                        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(gunslinger @ Aug. 07 2006,20:39)
                          Orchard Towers is NOT a designated red light area by the Singapore authorities.    Its kinda tolerated, but in no way is it considered a legal red light area hence regular raids
                          Duh, yeah right tolerated, if it wasn't legit they would have closed the joint, the only reason they raid it is make sure the only people doin that shit are the ones that lead to money finding its way back to the racketeers, oh sorry i mean government
                          Gunslinger unfortantly it is correct it is not a red light area it is area where it is put up with only.

My from my friends in singapore and in the police there is a moral minority voicing concerns ot is out of control.

So in come the police doing sweeps chasing them out.

As for spending a night in a singapore jail not for me, singapore maybe a very modern asian country but some of its laws and punishment are of the past. Just ask that american kid of few years back who got six lashes of the cane for tagging a car.

Comment

Gunslinger unfortantly it is correct it is not a red light area i
                            I know

Comment

Areeya ain't to everyones taste, but I would say when you see her in real life (well as close as you can get in an "entertainment area") she got that certain something that sets her apart from the crowd.
                              I was in Obsession one time and this guy was about to pay the barfine for someone, in walked Areeya and I could hear him ask something along the lines of

"Erm excuse me.. miss...can I change my order?"

Comment

she looks beautiful in my opinion and i saw her on some website with blonde hair and she looked even better than the pics here with black hair
                                www.winklergirl.com
                                My Facebook
                                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                                X