Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use this one 08444626464 2p a min to thai mobiles only trouble is one time my LB in pattaya started crying saying "why I not tell her im in bangkok because it came up as a bangkok number on her caller display LOL" fuck knows why

Comment

(stupid_felang @ Aug. 06 2006,07:07) I use this one  08444626464   2p a min to thai mobiles only trouble is one time my  LB in pattaya started crying saying  "why I not tell her im in bangkok because it came up as a bangkok number on her caller display  LOL" fuck knows why  
      That's because alot of these alternitive long distance system use their own private VOIP network to deliver the calls to a destination Gateway where the call is then switched into the Public Telephone Network .... In your case the Gateway was in Bangkok and to a person in Thailand receiving the call they would see a local phone number belonging to one of the lines that the Gateway is using to pass the calls on into the Public Telephone Network.

Try explaining this to your girl next time  

Comment

I'm glad I started this now...

It's good to have a lot of options that are all but free, innit!

Comment

use ip telephony ...

its always funny getting calls from los .. twice while shagging gg's they have gotten a phone call from love sick farangs. one of them was 'one' (also from the apeman site), i was fucking between her breasts while she said how much he loved him. as soon as she hung up i emptied my love load over her face, and she was 700b happier

Comment

Call any Thai landline or mobile for FREE.

www.voipdiscount.com

I've used it for almost 2 years.  It's superb and free.

Every 120 days you just top up your credit about 10 Euro.  This service cannot be beaten.

Comment

(Brit @ Aug. 12 2006,18:59) Call any Thai landline or mobile for FREE.
              www.voipdiscount.com
              I've used it for almost 2 years.  It's superb and free.
              Every 120 days you just top up your credit about 10 Euro.  This service cannot be beaten.
              This is for making a phone call from your computer so it's not really the same is it!

Also; if you need to 'top up' your account with a credit card it's not really FREE!

Comment

Working...
              X