X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icey cut?

Was on the cam with Icey today and she informed she had her operation last month. Can anyone confirm this, or am I just being pranked on (which would not surprise me due to Icey's Pan-like nature)?

If this is true, its certainly a sad day for Ozzie...
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Not true ,, saw her in Cascades 2 nites ago ,, she wouldn't be allowed to work in Cascades if she had had her operation .

Comment

So it's a cock and bull story, eh?

Comment

Damn there seems to be a plague of false stories going around.

I think the LB noticed how upset we get when we hear our favorite girl is getting cut and they are having fun at our expense. This is the THIRD false rumor I have heard in a month.

( and I was with Monkeyman that night , and Icey was intact )
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm going to have a word with that ladyboy...

Noy and Beer were next to her (I could see them poking around), so no doubt they had a hand in this trickery!

Sorry for the false alarm folks!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 11 2006,10:17) So it's a cock and bull story, eh?  
            cock and ball actually !
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Is that true that post-ops are not allowed to work at Cascades? That doesnt seem like smart business considering post ops are usually the most passable ladyboys and very popular with big spending Japanese.
              brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 12 2006,00:49) Is that true that post-ops are not allowed to work at Cascades?   That doesnt seem like smart business considering post ops are usually the most passable ladyboys and very popular with big spending Japanese.
                I am not sure how correct it is, but certainly many post-ops tend to end up in Vodoo and Lolipop gogo's which are owned by the same group as Cascades and Obsession - perhaps they have an un-written rule that if they go for SRS they have to go into one of the GG bars. Certainly Vodoo post ops do very well in that bar which was the subject of a previous thread about how successfull they are once they make the chop.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 11 2006,09:50) Was on the cam with Icey today and she informed she had her operation last month.
                  She€™s just got a great sense of humor

Comment

No, guys that is not only a good joke. Icey is definitly thinking about her srs. She told me that about two weeks ago. i did try to convience that´s a very bad idea (please to that also when u meet her). She would like to to that because later she wants to work in Singapore. So u c the only important thing is the money.

Comment

(Capone @ Aug. 12 2006,16:32) Icey is definitly thinking about her srs. She told me that about two weeks ago.
                      They all think about it... I would say a good 80% have serious thoughts of getting the chop some day.
                      And all the begging and pleading we can offer will not stop them.

Comment

Quite right. What they say and what they do are two very different arenas of achievement!

Comment

(Bam @ Aug. 12 2006,18:58)
                          (Capone @ Aug. 12 2006,16:32) Icey is definitly thinking about her srs. She told me that about two weeks ago.
                          They all think about it... I would say a good 80% have serious thoughts of getting the chop some day.
                          And all the begging and pleading we can offer will not stop them.
                          I ask a lot of them this question and most of them (maybe even closer to 90% than 80%) say they would like to get the chop

It's not the first thing I ask  
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Righty-o!

Anyhow, all the begging and pleading in the world won't matter - they'll do as they please, as they should.

Comment

Geeze; can you imagine the crying, wailing, and gnashing of teeth if Daphne ever got the chop?
                              Talk about crisis mode ...so much for those tourist dollars lol

randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X