X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pekky...

Pekky the poor kid looks just so weird with what seems to be hip implants or is she a bit deformed ?

There's always the 1st time for everything but are these real ?

Has anyone seen anything like this before ?

She's a real cutie otherwise.

That's funny... That's the first thing I said to MonkeyMan the day we met her.

Comment

Hello!
      I had Pekky (she was feelancing outside nana) in March or April 2006. She was very friendly and polite and has great face and smile. When she came out of the bath room and finally dropped the towel,I thought I could not believe my eyes. Around the hip area she looked absolutely terrible, like she had some really bad accident or surgery gone very wrong! The hip area was completly deformed, looking totally unnatural and I guess she just had the operation some time before that, as the colour of her skin in that area was somewhere between dark red or even brown. Must have been haemorrhage from the operation. During the sex, we changed over to the doggy style position, but while I was shagging her from behind, the sight of those crippled hips put me off so much, I decided to change over to missionary position. Those hips also felt really strange to touch, completely unnatural and moving in a strange way. If all this wasn't enough, she also had some plaster beneath her chin and later showed me an aoperation scar there.
      When I asked her, why she had all those operations, she replied, that she wants to go to japan, to work there in a cabaret show, but I doubt, that they will recruit LBs for the show, that have such bad hips. I am quite sure, that she would have been really beautiful without any of this surgery, but she obviously thinks different on that matter. On final word: Besides all the surgery gone wrong, she was very nice to be with, very friendly and the sex was damn good too. She was a great bottom LB!

Comment

I wonder what that is they put inside of her and how safe it is to have. It's obvious that her body has not taken to well with these implants. There was a girl on here that died from Hip implants that leaked silicone into her body.
        Attached Files

Comment

Jeepers... That is so scary, man. I feel quite sick looking at that.

Comment

yeah if you watch the videos of her in the shower it's just unbelievable anyone would have what looks like 2 flattened out plastic water bottles implanted under their skin. It's all red and splotchy where they are... sign of bad blood flow and lack of oxygen. Sad part is she's such a beautiful looking girl ....otherwise...

Comment

We should post the name fo the masochist doctor who did that. That is criminal.

What I can tell you from my experience taking May to see doctors is that the Thai personality, especially LBs, is to not question authority, and in general, to not ask too many questions. So May almost literally didn't ask one question in 5 doctors we visited. I did all the talking and was quite brutal on a few, and she was almost telling me to stop (but I didn't).

For this reason, I think some girls just "go" to any doctor and have it done, being afraid to ask things, and maybe, being afraid to go back and thell them they fucked up, as this one obviously did.

It breaks me heart to see a girl deformed like that.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 14 2006,07:17) It breaks me heart to see a girl deformed like that.
                Me too. Of course it's her own damn fault being an adult, etc, but you are right... this kind of butchery is a crime.

Comment

Working...
                X