X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys in Pattaya

I recently discovered a 'Sexy Boutique' in Pattaya/Nakula that sells Fetish outfits, leather goods and toys (but they had the toys locked up the day I was there).
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Getting there is not too hard. Go to the Beach end of Pattaya North Road, this is the Dolphin Rounabout. From their go North, you are now in Nakula, it is the 2nd Soi on the right about 30 Meters down.
    Attached Files

Comment

The Quality was very good, and the prices "OK" - I'd hoped for cheaper, but still less than in the states. A pair of arm strap/restraints cost 600 Baht.

There is a big sign 'Ask About Toys'. I did, but yhe Toys are kept locked up and when I got their the only person with the key was out. The first person to inspect the 'toy' collection should post a report.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Snick,

I'm not sure that 'toys' are illegal in Thailand  -  but they are certainly frowned upon by the Bhudist religion.

I do know that if Thai customs find them in your baggage on arrival in LOS they will confiscate them. I don't think that you will get any sort of fine though.

On the other hand I have only been stopped once by customs and that was because my laptop bag looked like it was about to explode!
        I had two laptops in it  -  one good and one for repair  -  as soon as I opened the bag customs lost interest and waived me on.

In short  -  if you are importing 'toys' work on the basis tha you may lose them  -  but it is unlikely.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Toys are illegal for sale.

Not that that stops anyone.

Comment

Working...
          X