X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Soi 6 Horror!

i have a habit of going up soi 6 some nights usually 1am 2am cos its quiet and i like to be disreet about my hobby.   i know it can be a bit scary but sometimes that can add to the thrill of it all.     on previous trips picked up a few gems from there.      however this time (i went in july) i picked one ,      well she picked me really walking up she latched on to me  and b4 i know it i was walking thru the alleyway(ok no will power)   with her towards a brick building thats a few toilets,    didnt feel 100%comfortable with her or the place but thought a quick bj would be ok.     went into the cubicle she started to blow me but after about a minute decided wasn,t right so started to pull up my shorts,    bung her a bit 4 her effort and fuck off.       4 some reason now she went fucking ballistic grabbed me round the throat with both her hands put her foot over mine and starts shouting summit in thai and money money.   trying to get her hands off was a struggle and i couldnt free them she s then shouting you give me 1000 over and over .    i was just trying to get the hell out of there b4 any of her mates came.   i then managed to push her out of the cubicle into where the basins are ,   still with her hands round my throat ,   bearing in mind i could have punched her but was trying to AVOID that at ALL COSTS 4 obvious reasons.    i knew i had a 1000 note a 500 and a few hundreds so i suggested she let go of my neck and id get the money out of my pocket,   but no         YOU GIVE ME MONEY NOW   luckily i then managed to get in my pocket and fish out a 500 note without her seeing the other notes show her and she still wont fucking let go.   its comical looking back but not so at the time.   anyway i crumple up the 500note and flick it into the corner of the toilet away from the door.       thats it she lets go scambles 4 the cash and im out of there like a shot.    running across the wasteland towards 2nd road.    a lucky escape i think,   anyway the moral of the story 4 me is i got a bit lax this trip i was carrying my phone and a bit more money than i would have needed into areas that can be dodgy late at night.  also a few times ive got a bad vibe from some almost instantly and usually trust my instinct and walk on knowing me hansum man  and theres loads more and this time i didnt do that.   still looking forward to my next trip now tho at xmas

Many Soi 6 women and LB's, especially the Hi Boss LB's are strung out on Yabba. Remember if there is a particular bar you like you can walk down 6/1 and go in the back door of the bar like Hi Boss, many people do and they even have a sign out back.

Comment

Hi Perv...

Thanks for posting. I hope a lot of people read your post and are made more aware of what they are doing as a result of your contribution.

Pattaya is simply the wild wild west of South East Asia!

SB

Comment

No matter where I go now, I always toss pepper spray into my checked luggage, and then carry it whenever I'm going to areas I shouldn't.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I wonder if there is a connection between Bom being back at Hi-Boss and this shit being played. Probably a coincidence, but maybe not.....

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

you were lucky.....
            What did you expect her reaction to be , you didnt try and explain your second thoughts to her,just pulled up your pants and went for the door tossing her what you thought was fair.
            You could of handled yourself a lot better than that,and should count yourself lucky nothing more serious happened.
            If you let yourself get into this situation you should at least be wise/worldly enough to get yourself out of the shit without any personal risk when it happens.

Comment

(Masahiko @ Aug. 15 2006,10:58)  Remember if there is  a particular bar you like you can walk down 6/1 and go in the back door of the bar like Hi Boss, many people do and they even have a sign out back.
              Yeah, I have noticed its easy to get into the back doors at Hi Boss
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Blimey.. lucky escape, thanks for posting ure story.. hopefully others will take heeeeeed... i do kina see what tropical is saying in regards to pulling up ure pance and walking out however in my opinion sir... going where u did to get a blowjob is not the smartest thing to do, but we live and we learn... get ureself some pepper spray.....
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that these girls are still Thai men inside and are fairly strong sometimes...some of them had Muay Thai training as a kid. I have been lucky because I dont approach the amazon types but Hi Boss is loaded with these types. For those of you who prefer the muscular, amazon types should tread lightly.
                  brock landers

Comment

(post-op lover @ Aug. 15 2006,20:44) No matter where I go now, I always toss pepper spray into my checked luggage, and then carry it whenever I'm going to areas I shouldn't.

POL
                    Tasers work very well against soi 6 screaming yaba bitches from hell at 2 am...

Comment

(brocklanders @ Aug. 16 2006,07:34) Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that these girls are still Thai men inside and are fairly strong sometimes...some of them had Muay Thai training as a kid.   I have been lucky because I dont approach the amazon types but Hi Boss is loaded with these types.  For those of you who prefer the muscular, amazon types should tread lightly.
                      This guy cracks me up... Any oppourtunity to have a sly dig he makes sure hes their...

Quick question for you though, where on Soi 6 can u find Amazon Type Ladyboys? I For one would like to know and im sure a lot of Pattaya regulars would also like to know... As we havent seen any or is the beef man going Ting Tong and losing his bearings as it has been all of a few months since last i was there

Comment

(Bam @ Aug. 16 2006,07:50)
                        (post-op lover @ Aug. 15 2006,20:44) No matter where I go now, I always toss pepper spray into my checked luggage, and then carry it whenever I'm going to areas I shouldn't.

POL
                        Tasers work very well against soi 6 screaming yaba bitches from hell at 2 am...

What setting should we use? Stun or Kill?

Comment

perv,
                          Did you get a name or do you have a description?
                          Have you seen her picture anywhere?
                          Wonder if it was Bom....

Comment

anyone with there hands around my neck gets a swift kick to the nuts followed by a right hand into sleepy time. its me or them and i know what i will do. yeah there thai men so fucking what, there not super men and not all of em can fight.
                            not that it ever happens, what the fuck is wrong with you guys in old dunny blocks with a street walker?? are you mental
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Except in extreme danger or hopelessly outnumbered, I would never consider using Pepper spray or Stun guns on a Thai citizen....
                              Definitely a bad move.

Comment

Working...
                              X