Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... I was NOT with her in Agust -and my trip was the first week in August anyway. I contacted her before the trip, she replied my email saying she would be in Singapore and ask me to go to Singapore. I weighted the choices (in Singpore is her plus my cusin and in BKK is the whole Nana crew) it's a no brainer (as my cusin weighted 0 ) I went to BKK and missed her.
    But you logic is correct -at least for diablo so I will try to get her again this coming trip ... yoo hoo

Comment

i'm not as familiar with all the LBs you talk of, but in singapore last week (end of october) i met an 'areeya' at the other ladyboy bar in orchard t. not crazy horse but ithink its romeos?
      she was tall. i talked with her for a while. she joked that she was from hawaii when she didnt know i spoke thai. then she came clean. (no pun intended)

i didnt take her as i had a previous engagement planned. but i thought all the girls in that bar were post-ops? at least 95 percent are reported to be postop? so the rumor could be true...?

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Nov. 03 2006,11:13) i'm not as familiar with all the LBs you talk of, but in singapore last week (end of october) i met an 'areeya' at the other ladyboy bar in orchard t. not crazy horse but ithink its romeos?
        she was tall. i talked with her for a while. she joked that she was from hawaii when she didnt know i spoke thai. then she came clean. (no pun intended)

i didnt take her as i had a previous engagement planned. but i thought all the girls in that bar were post-ops? at least 95 percent are reported to be postop? so the rumor could be true...?
        On page 2 of this thread there is a photo of Areeya, so you would know if you met her in Singapore.

Here is her pic again, and yes she is spectacular!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Ozzie,

I will check my FREQUENT FLYER and tell you the exact nights and days i spend in Bangkok....

I AM REPPEATING MYSELF.... me, le grec,  and a friend from Spain we went on a sunday night in the BED SUPERCLUB... Areeya was there on the upper flour with a Hawain POST OP friend. My friend does not know anything about LBs... so i had to lie to him and push him to the Hawain friend of Areeya that she is POST... After inviting her to a couple of drinks we agreed on a short time stay in my hotel. I left the Bed superclub with areeya and my friend with the hawaian who by the way has a Honda City car (thus leaves in Thailand) and she drove us back to my Hotel...

Well do you want to know more details for what happened after we arrived to my hotel

Areeya was there in ONE piece   ...

Once we all finish we all went together to the Boss (after hour) for another drink... and exchane telephone numbers .... SO PLEASE DO NOT CAL ME LIAR... i only have to check the flights...

Diablo le Grec

Comment

SO PLEASE DO NOT CAL ME LIAR
            Nobody has called you a liar least of all me. So please do not make silly accusations.

I believe you saw Areeya complete with tackle and that is in fact what I was saying.

Comment

Ozzie,

thank you... and sorry ... I am dramatizing always the situation

ANYWAY.... Areeya is based in Singapore...??? TOO BAD... i have single entry visa for thailand so ... i can not GO

Diablo

Comment

Areeya is not based in Singapore, she is Thai and does the Singapore circuit to make extra money, more than if she stayed in Thailand.

She is a freelancer and spends her time in Phuket, Bangkok, and Singapore.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

sorry i am confusesed, so she still has her stick or not?
                  thanx

Comment

Yes, it is not entirely clear with all the replies, but to put it simply:

Areeya is still preop, it was just an untrue rumour that she had the operation. She does the circuit to Singapore occaisionally and works freelance in Bangkok and Phuket.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

I doubt Areeya will be working in Singapore anytime soon. She got arrested there a few months ago during a raid on Orchard Towers and was deported back to Thailand.

Th Singapore police record their passport numbers and I expect would immediately deport her again if she turned up at Changi airport.

Comment

(montana122 @ Nov. 01 2006,21:30) Areeya is not a yaba crazed girl or a drug user........as for my beginning this topic saying she was cut.......it was all  a goof but she actually started it by telling my GF that she did it.........i see it inspired many replies .......cest la vie.
                        I think there is something wrong with you.
                        BTW, how's fern?

Comment

Torture me will ya?
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I thinking of her areeya

Comment

(post-op lover @ Nov. 06 2006,16:19) Torture me will ya?  
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Areeya as promised 28th of Augusat 2006 with me faceless
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X