X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low season or not

I'm heading to BKK in a week, and was just curious about the pickings this time of year. For those recently at Nana, what do you think is the ratio of punters to ladyboys in the bars? Are there farang crowds, or is it rich pickings for us visitors?

I dont think the season makes much difference to the availability of GG's and ladyboys in Bangkok and Pattaya.
    However I cannot speak for the peak period mid-December to mid-January. I lot of the girls go home to their villages when things are very quiet so supply tends to adjust to demand.
    Hotels are certainly a little cheaper in the low season (Approx May to October)

Comment

I would guess rich pickins....

Received an e-mail from a lady friend at Cascades and she tells me that there are now 80 ladies
      there and very few customers....She told me that she haden't been bar fined in a week...

Mentioned the number of ladies on another thread and it was confrmed by Snick...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If you're going to be around you should post in the calendar forum if you're interested to meet up with some fellow admirers. I'll land in 5 days and I'm always looking for reliable wingmen.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 19 2006,23:10) If you're going to be around you should post in the calendar forum if you're interested to meet up with some fellow admirers. I'll land in 5 days and I'm always looking for reliable wingmen.
          Will do

Comment

For me this is my favorite time of the year to go. Going from Summer temps here to hotter temps there is not as drastic as going from sub zero New England temps in winter to hotter'n hell Bkk. Also being the "slow" season, prices are better on a lot of items, but I do a lot of buying for my kids shop, so I notice the difference in those areas. As far as ladyboys, less proverts means more choice for you. There's nothing worse than walking into your least favorite seedy bar looking for your favorite girl and when your eyes finally focus, out the door she's going with Randyman.

well yeah it is worse ...for them
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

And I would think, that in terms of pricing, you might be able to negotiate a better deal now than you would during the busy season. I'm not 100% sure on this, but economic theory would make this at least a possibility. Maybe someone with more insight could confirm. After all it is supply vs. demand correct?
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

It's always rich pickings! Life is good!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 20 2006,08:48) And I would think, that in terms of pricing, you might be able to negotiate a better deal now than you would during the busy season. I'm not 100% sure on this, but economic theory would make this at least a possibility.
                  DP, what is needed is more empirical evidence ... someone willing to get down and dirty on data collection... catch my drift?

I don't know who would be willing to take on this Augean task. Any ideas?

... I might have to do it myself, but I'm not as young as I once was (is anybody?)

Comment

have fun agent 69 ill be there 1st spet -14th sept
                    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 20 2006,08:48) economic theory would make this at least a possibility. Maybe someone with more insight could confirm. After all it is supply vs. demand correct?
                      Thai Economics holds that if you are getting less business you should raise your prices to keep your revenue the same.

The fact that this does not work in the real world, has not stopped Thailand from continuing with this theory.

In my case I pretty much pay the same year round, the big difference in low season is quantity. Much less chance of your favorite, being taken...or having been taken earlier in the evening.

Also some girls are more willing to stay with you longer, go out afterwards etc..., since the pressure to get back to the bar and find someone else is much less.

ps. the only time I really haggle is when two girls are 'fighting over me', then I wait for them to come down on price so I can take them both.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 22 2006,17:42) the only time I really haggle is when two girls are 'fighting over me', then I wait for them to come down on price so I can take them both.
                        Now that's good business!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 22 2006,18:36)
                          (Snick @ Aug. 22 2006,17:42) the only time I really haggle is when two girls are 'fighting over me', then I wait for them to come down on price so I can take them both.
                             Now that's good business!

Well said Snick, I'll have to try that negotiating technique of yours. But two girls fighting over little ol' me? Unheard of.

Comment

although I`ve been going every sept/oct for a number of yrs now....i find myself paying 2000 for short time......i`d be interested to know what other punters are paying especially with 600 bar fines?

Comment

Working...
                            X