X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunee Plaza

I'll be in Pattaya late December / January. Have heard good reports on Sunee Plaza. How do I get there from South Pattaya? Also I'll be in Bangkok 15th December for 1 week. If anyone is interested in a drink and a LB prowl let me know.

Sunee Plaza area is in South Pattaya. To get there from second road, start from VC Hotel, and walk up the Soi just to the south of it. Some maps call this Soi VC, others say Soi 17. As I recall, the street sign next to second road call it Soi 17. When you reach the next soi to your right, that is lower Soi Sunee. If you follow it around always bearing to your left, you will end up on upper Soi Sunee which goes back to Soi 17. As you make the loop you will see other Sois taking off to the right, two I think. All that area as well as Soi 17 between Lower and Upper Soi Sunee can be considered part of the Sunee Plaza area I think.
    This is primarily a gay neighborhood, not as fancy as Boyztown. In most other parts of Pattaya you see ladyboys mixed in with GGs, in Sunee Plaza, you will see some ladyboys, mixed in with a predominately gay population. There are some very cute and very young looking ladyboys around there, they just are not the majority. Also, Sunee Plaza is said to have a disproportionately high number of under age gay boys working at many of the bars, so it stands to reason that many of the young cute ladyboys you see may also be under age. I stopped in the Amigo Pub and it has both gay boys and ladyboys, and I swear that many of the boys looked no older than 15. Be very careful when it comes to verifying the age of any prospective sex partner that you may go with from there (or anywhere for that matter). If she looks like she could be under 18, the safest thing is to assume she is, and look for one who looks more around 20. Even if they produce an ID that says they are 18-19, etc, can any of us say for sure that this is really their ID? The pics many times do not look close. The birthdates will be in the Thai calender.
    Remember that the official Thai calendar is reckoned from the date of the First Buddha (not Jesus). Which is the year 543 BC according to the Christian calendar. So to figure the year in our calendar subtract 543 from what ever year it is. This is 2546 in the Thai calendar, minus 543, equals 2003. For anyone to be 18, they need to be born before this day in 1985 or on a Thai ID: 2528.
    Sorry if I got off your basic question of the location of Sunee Plaza, it is just that I think of it as an area where one must be extra alert about the age of any potential sex partner.

Comment

Lefty - thanks for the response and information. Much appreciated mate!

Comment

Working...
      X