X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai hair salons

It was a hot evening after a hot day of frustrating work that had kept me in the office late and I needed a change, so I hoped on the Honda Phantom and headed to Big C for western food and aircon.  

I parked the motorcy and walked through the entrance to BiG C by the hair salon.  A trendy joint, the sort I don€™t favour but always full of beautiful women.  Looking inside the big-busted ladyboy behind the counter caught my eye.  Having only just had a haircut I couldn€™t go in for another so looking for any excuse to make contact, I wandered in asked how much it cost for a manicure. I can€™t tell you how many times I€™ve gone for a manicure just to chat up some lovely lady or ladyboy.

Anyway, they didn€™t do manicures so I left for pasta, and garlic bread washed down with heaps of ice cold root beer at the Pizza Company.

As I headed toward the bike after eating I noticed the hair salon was closing down, so I fired the bike up and parked opposite the entrance to the salon.  The big-busted blonde walked out and I lifted my visor and called out €œbai duai€.  She just stared into space and looked vaguely in my direction.  

As I called out again wondering if she hadn€™t heard me her friend came out.  The two of them talked for a while and the blonde went inside, as the other one wandered over and asked me what I was up to. I replied €œbai teow€ and gave her the nicest smile I could muster.

After a brief discussion she told me she was babysitting her nephew but could come with me after dropping him off at her sisters place.  

I followed her on her motocy for about 5 minutes and then waited outside wondering if she was just playing.

About ten minutes later and much to the amusement of the neighbours watching she came back and hopped on the back of the bike, but like Billy I just don€™t give a fuck anymore.

After a brief discussion we headed to one of the many back street short times found in suburbia.

After we both showered I watched with delight as she peeled off the fresh white towel.  She slithered onto the bed and started playing with something that had been a third of the size before it glimpsed her beautiful body.  

Attractive and about 170 centimetres and passable by foreigner standards (a Thai would have known she was a ladyboy). She had long black hair and a nice set of hormonal tits.  They look so lovely when the buds have just swollen and burst, with just enough tit to full a trainer bra, and a nice fully functional cock.

She was great fun and no hassle.  Asked where I lived and I said about 10 kilometres away and that I came to big C about once a month.  She smiled and invited me to visit her again.

I had fun she had fun an all-round pleasant experience.  It was the first time she€™d been with a foreign guy and she enjoyed the novelty, the white cock and the hairy body.

An hour later and out of pocket 80 baht I left.  The short time room cost me 80 baht.  

I guess that is what you guys mean when you say there is no such thing as free sex.  One of these days I€™ll get it without having to pay for it  

NICE

Which Big C is this ?

Damn if I've seen any at the Big C on Ekkami
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

..so did u ask her about the blonde with the big boobs?!

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 21 2006,16:00) NICE

Which Big C is this ?
        Snick

Not to keen to say which one at the moment.  There is still some unfinished business there.

The LB at the tee shirt stand

The two honeys at the cosmetic counter, one of which is the most beautiful innocent looking LB I have seen in a long time.

She is looking for a husband  

If she will consent I will try to get a photo though

And the blonde with the big tits who I completely forgot about for some reason

Comment

Gotta love a happy story

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

Her name is Aun.

Comment

Please pardon me for being Thai illiterate, but what is the exact definition for €œbai duai€ or €œbai teow€?

Thanks,

Ronin

Comment

I think I need to hit up the Big C...
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(ronin @ Aug. 22 2006,09:30) Please pardon me for being Thai illiterate, but what is the exact definition for  €œbai duai€ or €œbai teow€?  

Thanks,

Ronin
                  bai or probably more accurately bpai ไป - means to go or to leave.

duai or again probably more precisely duay gan ด้วยกัน - means together

teow เที่ยว - means trip or to go out

So put these together and you get

go together or go out together

However I must emphasise that trying to speak Thai with transliteration is very difficult and if you ever decide to learn Thai I suggest learning Thai writing system and alphabet.

Comment

So basically, Thai pickup lines 101 from Ozzie. I'll be sure to put these to good use.
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

how does WINSTON know so much about trainer bra`s?

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Aug. 22 2006,12:42) I think I need to hit up the Big C...

Forget it D_P you could not get by the KFC next door!

Hope you can hang in LOS a little longer

incher

Comment

Working...
                        X