X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Castle Three now best ladyboy bar in bangkok

I know a lot of you are going to disagree with me but I think that KC Three is now the best of the ladyboy bars in Bangkok. I was in Bangkok for a few days and hit all the Nana bars as well as KC Three. I think KC Three has by far the best talent among the bars I visited, which included Obsessions, Cascades, Temptations and Casanova. There are more really good looking ladyboys in KC Three than in any of the other bars. Number Two would be Obsessions.

There was also no problem with rip-offs or getting overcharged. You sign each bill so they can't add bills to the cup while you are not looking. The atmosphere was about the same as the other bars - no better or worse.

I know a lot of forum members have had bad experiences at KC Three but I think it is time to re-evaluate it. It has really really improved.
    Pete

(pete @ Aug. 22 2006,23:03) I know a lot of forum members have had bad experiences at KC Three but I think it is time to re-evaluate it.  It has really really improved.
    Your report has inspired me. This weekend I'll go there with an open mind and report back.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

Only problem or not a problem if you are seeking it is the percentage of Post-ops working in the bar , last week when i was in the bar i was sitting talking to a post-op friend of mine , i pointed out almost 10 girls to her as being attractive and every single one of them was a post-op , There was really only 3 cute pre-op's Jay , Nanci and Jayne . Maybe i was there on a bad nite ,still think Obsessions is the number 1 bar for stunning pre-ops .

Joy , Anne , Cream , Film , Sonya , Poi , Angie , Kai , Oddette , Extra , Lulu , Ice , Som , Jenny , Anna , Whyte , the talented May the list just goes on and on .

Comment

did we get a name for #71 yet ?, and add "V" #26 to the list
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Did you have your beer goggles on ??

I was there in june and it still is terrible. The talent is definately no way near Cascades or Obs and there are far too many post ops there just waiting to rip you off. I spend 30mins chatting to a really gorgeous lb, bought her a drink was very polite etc asked her all the relevant questions - you got cock etc.. Took her short-time and yep lied to me repeatedly, she was a post op and giving me some bullshit story no understand english too good blah blah blah....

The trade is so slow there the post ops will do anything to get there hands on at least some money !!! I was not bullish enough to tell her to fuck off so I gave her 500. So pissed away nearly 1000baht before the evening began. Unless I see a stunner posted on this website from KC3 I'm never going to that shithole again. Some of the girls are just plain rude too - fuck em

You can't beat Cascades or Obs IMHO.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Aug. 22 2006,22:59) Maybe i was there on a bad nite
            It Sounds like it MM. There are more than 3 pre ops working on fridays thats for sure but it aint the same place it was 5 years ago.

Thursdays and Fridays are the best nights without a doubt and thats when the hotties turn up. Some of the real hotties like Sabai only work one day a week.

be warned that some of the crowd are asking 3-4K for a short time. I got a mail last week that said Ann now wants 4K ST, non negociable.

Be carefull out there!

(EDIT i think that Breaker is probably right, OBs is probably the best bar now)

Comment

I'm having second thoughts about doing this review now!

Comment

Of course i didnt mean only 3 pre-ops where working there where loads more of course , but in terms of talent , i only spotted 3 that where really nice . and i had photogrpahed all of them already doh .

Seriously thoose 3 are still a good enuff reason to go there , Jay wow Sex Bomb , Nanci awesome could be a model , Jayne totally sweet and yummy . But apart from thoose the only other cute ones where Post-ops .

Comment

(monkeyman @ Aug. 22 2006,22:59) Film
                  Definition of a stunner.

My 2 cents on KC3 is that it has its up and downs, but as a while I wasn't impressed. I saw a few cuties when I was there last, but I've never taken anyone from that bar except for the postie from my first trip. I guess the whole 'Patpong' vibe gets to me - I feel like they're all clockwatching starfish. Meh...I'll stick to Nana.

BTW: 24 hours til landing...
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

To determine if a girl is pre or post at KC3 i just stick my hand down the back of their bikini. If there is tape there is cock. For a bar to visit if business takes me to Silom I think the place is fine, and the way they don't pad the bills is welcome. Last night had my bill padded at Obsessions, and to add insult to injury it was after I had bought the Mama-san a drink. So I didn't tip the two lovelies I was with and told them it was because the bar tried to rip me off and perhaps they should go work at Cascades. Stupid scams piss me off, and I have no hesitations in making the girls suffer for it as hopefully they will try and make sure the bar plays fair.

Comment

(letsexplore @ Aug. 23 2006,12:22) For a bar to visit if business takes me to Silom I think the place is fine(K3), and the way they don't pad the bills is welcome. Last night had my bill padded at Obsessions,
                      How things change.....all those who claim that its only K3 that pads the bill can once more eat humble pie.

Ive been saying for ages that the Nana bars also try it on when they can......

Comment

We'll see this weekend TC, and see if it has changed for the better.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

it's in Patpong - 'nuff said
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

IMHO, KC3 is on a par with Temptation and Cascade - its good sometimes and outstanding other times. Really depends upon how you find it. The place itself is a shithole of course, but I tend to go there as part of a group of guys and most of us are known to the LB's and either get ignored or treated fairly well by those that feel comfortable coming to talk to us. They do know we are not tourists - I have never been mobbed in the last 6 months going there since they get to know you by sight at least. Equally I have never moved from my standard pricing policy for anybody in KC3 - they know I would not wear it.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

KC III? The place is a pit. The girls are rude. Most of them are post-op. The prices are ridiculous. No thank you. Never again.

Comment

Working...
                              X