X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Five Girls of August

Ice (August 23) She has the best photo gallery of this month. Look at pic 36 (last photo on page one). It shows her smile at its best as she has just taken off of her panties so we can see her completly nude! Then pics 63 through 65 show her wonderful pussy! Pic 65 shows her features in all. Great toes, beautiful dick, nice sized tits, and her lovely face.

No doubt the best!

Natalie- She looks great in jeans as well as when she removes all of her clothes to reveal her nice body! Nice nipples on her great rack! What a flaccid penis! She has also a great photo (9049) showing her front side while sitting down and leaning back. Her flaccid cock is so sweet just atop her cunt! Great expressions in each of her many poses!

Meji- Great hair and nice figure. Not fat and not too skinny! Too bad she is getting that little weeny of hers chopped! I think it is so adoreable, especially in her video where she uses two fingers to masturbate! Pic 171 is the best of her with her legs spread wide open! Great gallery of poses.

Candy-This petite cutie is so lovely. Nice face and hormonal boobies! Great shot in pic number 0369.

Last, but not least Kwang- Even though she has no boobs, still she is so feminine. Nice face and pretty smile. Lovely brown skin and best of her is shot 87 that is a rear shot showing her nice ass (as she has a great one) with her dicky hanging between her legs.

That is it for me guys. Lets here other one of you guys.
    Love life to its fullest.

For me the Dow set (pics&vids) wins hands down!!!    
    Not only is the girl great, I'd really love to see a lot more of such juicy close-ups!
    Attached Files
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yeah for me Dow is the star in August both in vids & pics.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dow for me too

Dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Have you noticed how big Dows ball bag is

Comment

We surely did, dude!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment