Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think thats Rose in the Background, guess it never occured to her to change clothes before walking into the police station
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 09 2006,13:41) I think thats Rose in the Background, guess it never occured to her to change clothes before walking into the police station
      I was talking to a chum yesterday about another TS forum on a competing site. He said that the two guys that run it don't even live in Thailand and do it from London and someplace else.

Damn it's good to have a team of experts here who actually know their shit and are on the front line every day! Cheers to all of you!

You'd be forgiven for thinking that Bam lives here. Amazingly he doesn't!

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 26 2006,15:36) In a complete role reversal from the traditional €˜lady-boy robs unwary foreigner story€™, a 27 year old Thai man who was in the process of helping himself to the valuables located in an apartment building in a soi off Central Pattaya road on Thursday night, found himself confronted by an angry gobble of katoeys. The man had around 30 keys in his possession and was allegedly systematically going through as many rooms as he could get into, stealing whatever he could lay his hands on. Normally, the lady boys who inhabit the apartment block are all out and about attending to their nightly task of earning a precarious living, but on this occasion someone was still in the block and, after noticing a light on in one of the apartments, called for high-heeled back-up. The man was detained at the apartment and police were soon at the scene, before he was taken away for further questioning.

Click here for article with photos
        http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_25_08_49_4.htm
        I fucking love it! Anyone check out the buge in the cutie w/the white shorts?

Comment

Working...
        X