Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread everyone should read

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...ST;f=17;t=6759

A new thread from 3 days ago.... I am following with interest..... because I remember clearly in June saying that it was impossible for a westerner and a Thai ladyboy to have a long-term relationship, and yet my thoughts were met with resistance and nay-saying [big surprise!].

so now is the time for you true romantics out there to step forward..... please tell us all about your long-term relationships which are still happening. To qualify, please make sure you have been with the same ladyboy for 5 years or more, have not cheated, she has not cheated, and you plan on being with her for life. Anything less than that should not be considered 'long-term', correct? After all, for a heterosexual relationship 20-30 years or a whole lifetime is 'long-term', we are looking for just a fraction of that!

I was told just 3 months ago that these are all-too common and easy to accomplish... I can't wait to read about them, thanks guys.....

(JaiDee @ Sep. 01 2006,20:19) ..... sure you have been with the same ladyboy for 5 years or more, have not cheated, she has not cheated....
    Kai and I have been an item for 15 months now during which time I've not cheated on her. I know Kai is still working but I don't class that as cheating - its her job - even LT's are few and far between for her.
    Too old to die young!

Comment

are u from scotland as i know for a fact kai`s bf is from there?

Comment

yes, do post more stories about merry relationships between 3rd world transexual hookers and overweight bald customers ... i always sleep better after a good laugh

Comment

Oh shit, here is the mail. Ha, made me forget my reply. Don't think I would be part of a support group

incher

Comment

Jellybean says, "Kai and I have been an item for 15 months now during which time I've not cheated on her. I know Kai is still working but I don't class that as cheating - its her job - even LT's are few and far between for her. "

Nowhere even close to a relationship, not even in our odd world of mongering relationships. Sounds like a one way street relationship. Only way to have a relationship with a working girl is to make her a former working girl. Otherwise, its just a fun time with a girl that you care about.
            brock landers

Comment

I think we should all change our handles to "Stupid farang.." followed by a number.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Ok Ok here is my long-term Ladyboy relationship story. It all started several years ago when I went to meet(for the first time) Randyman at the Dynasty Inn and when he opened his motel door and who was in his bed but the wonderful Vicky...As soon as Randyman had his way with her I had her and I see her a few time every time I am in Bangkok (thats once a year) I know this is a big commitment on my part but so far so good... I am not say this long term stuff will work for everyone but it works for me..

Comment

(paddyirish1 @ Sep. 02 2006,05:12) are u from scotland as i know for a fact kai`s bf is from there?
                  Who chose your username?

Comment

I agree with the comment from Brocklanders. some of the posts here and on other threads are totally absurd, a load of middle aged men with some mystical, teenage schoolgirl logic on love and relationships.
                    "White women no good" "Ex wifes no good" "This hooker and that hooker is no good" "Fat ugly women no good"
                    Whats the common factor here? Surely they can't all be in the wrong.
                    When she walks, she’s like a samba
                    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hey Stogie I tell all the ladyboys all over the world that I love them and want to marry them and be with them forever does that count?

Comment

Sounds good to me Reflectionsgold. At least your consistent.

Comment

(reflectionsgold @ Sep. 03 2006,07:03) Hey Stogie I tell all the ladyboys all over the world that I love them and want to marry them and be with them forever does that count?
                          I truly love each and every one I meet - until I meet the next one!            
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

why what`s wrong with it......i`ve been a member of this site for the last 3 yrs or more but i didn`t like the new format so i never used it up until now! No smart comments about my name now!

Comment

I have "friendships" with several ladyboys that have lasted about 5 years. I do not expect loyalty or interruption of their jobs, but when I arrive in Thailand, it isn't long before I am invited to stay with them in their apartments and these liasons have few restrictions except that I don't bring someone back to "our" room. It seems that I can stay forever except that I want my freedom and I am expected to "bring home the bacon" while I am there. My expenses are about the same as if I was living in a modest hotel with no costs for entertainment. I do keep clothing and personal possessions with one of them who is, up to now, totally trustworthy. I really don't care what they do when I am not around because I don't sent them any money. It works for me and them. No problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X