First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenie

hi guys,

A bit of gossip:
    I was just chatting with Jenie. The hottie chubby from Obsessions.
    She told me that she was not working there anymore, that she had her own "website" and is, i assume, freelancing.
    She then told me that her price was 3000THB for 2 hours.
    Coming from a girl who asked for 500THB the first time iwas with her (a few years ago), I found that hilarious. And, she told me that unless i was willing to meet that price, i should not even bother contacting her. She quoted that price at least 3 times...
    I think that she's got the "superstar" attitude now. Pity.
    Can yonyone confirm that? Or was she just yanking my chain?
    Ah well, many more fish in that pond

wow - she was a bit of an obsessions institution. Don't think I've ever been in there and not see her.

Had some good times with her too - but won't be beating down the door to pay 3000 for ST. Might actually work out well for me as I'll be able to go to obsessions now without being jumped by her the minute I walk in :-)

(last time I saw her, in April, she did tell me a few times that she was "a superstar for the farangs"    Seems the Japanese didn't like her - I guess she was a bit too muscley for them. I never did think she was actually chubby - just big-boned )
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(rossi30 @ Sep. 03 2006,18:39) hi guys,

A bit of gossip:
      I was just chatting with Jenie. The hottie chubby from Obsessions.
      She told me that she was not working there anymore, that she had her own "website" and is, i assume, freelancing.
      She then told me that her price was 3000THB for 2 hours.  
      Coming from a girl who asked for 500THB the first time iwas with her (a few years ago), I found that hilarious. And, she told me that unless i was willing to meet that price, i should not even bother contacting her. She quoted that price at least 3 times...
      I think that she's got the  "superstar" attitude now.  Pity.
      Can yonyone confirm that? Or was she just yanking my chain?
      Ah well, many more fish in that pond  
      Well I saw here there every day last week and actually personally did not see her bar fined once. Although she might have been I did not see it.

I did see her on day in Steak One on Soi 4 with Dummy Plug, Kahuna and Tomcat and let me tell you she looks better with the beer goggles on and the lights off

Comment

I met her once outside the cinema in MBK, and in strong lighting and beer goggle free I didnt even recognise her. I heard a rumour she once had this thing with a couple for a long time, she used to nail 'em both, they used to go on holidays and everything, dunno if thats true or not
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I meet her in March,on the street,and it was she-not me-that pick me and take me to her room.We know each other from year before.We stay together in the room all night and have good fuck although I was a little bit tired.I pay for all the night only 2000 b .Whe I returned in August and went to Obssessions I saw her in the bar but did not BF her because I picked another girl.But I can tell you that she was still there working
          Crazy about girls with dick

Comment

I talked to her online this morning online&she is still at Obsessions!She told me couple weeks ago 4,000 baht per day+bar fine which is 600 more.Says she gets it no problem even tho low season.Looks good to me on her cam.Sounds much harsher han when i had her a year ago tho.Then she was very sweet,tho she really prefers being top.Ended up enjoying her about 2-3 hours&gave her 1,500 total.But w/her new attitude something has ruined her!Will be there next month&will see what her answe is near closing when she hasn't been barfined once!

Comment

they all seem to be getting too high and mighty......what has gone wrong?

Comment

So i guess that she was yanking my chain about not working in Obs after all...

Forget those who get the superstar atitude and those who are getting too big for their own shoes, there are many trees in that forest.

Comment

Jenie was at Obs last weekend, and I ST'd her. She's not the best looking LB, but I find her very sexy. She's all muscle with a permanent hard-on, built like a fireplug, fucks like the energizer bunny and is looking for anyway to make you horny. She will do absolutely anything. Again, she may not be the best looking, but I find that my next fuck after Jenie always seems a bit tame and wimpy in comparison.

Comment

(rossi30 @ Sep. 04 2006,13:26) So i guess that she was yanking my chain about not working in Obs after all...  

Forget those who get  the superstar atitude and those who are getting too big for their own shoes, there are many trees in that forest.
                    No,talked to her a few minutes ago.She said she's tired of the bar work&is going to quit the end of the month(september)but said nothing about a website!Think maybe she thinks just being on the internet is webpage! But i have her # if anyone wants her,she is very good&enjoyable She still wants 4,000TB per day so if you have no problem paying that i'd definitely do it for a great time !May come down on price after awhile when she finds not many takers for her price!

Comment

Personally I find her to be on the lower end of the quality food-chain, but thats just me. Last time I saw her was a few weeks ago when Snick and I had a bite to eat at the Steakhouse on Soi 4. She was with a friend and farang customer. I was going to tell her that maybe she shouldn't have that serving of mashed potatos.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

..ok guys, we've gone over this subject before, these girls have a right to ask whatever they want, they either get their asking price or the don't, if there are no takers then they will lower their price..  When you rent a car you don't pay the same price for every model; the classier the model the more you pay, it's that simple!  

..it's not like she doesn't provide a good time, from the reviews I've read she does & more, so compared to alot of others with a pretty face & no action in bed, I would say in the long run she is worth it.. but for me she's really not my type, I go for the really hot one's like Areeya or Natalie, those are LB's you can't duplicate so I'm willing to pay more for those types.. for everyone else it's just a matter of your personal taste in LB's..

Comment

Working...
                        X